Nightblade

Narrator pov.
Sabine was surrounded by Hera's new warriors. They look very dangerous sabine was in a real pickle now. She had to face all 9 of these Cyber Warriors who have studied every move in history including sabine's move. This right here was the real challenge.

So this is the great Sabine Wren. Hera has told us all about you. She doesn't look like a great Warrior if you ask me. Blizz said. This Mandalorian trash hurt and almost killed our Master. Lord Ezra. Spider Blade said. She must pay the Untilmate Price for actions. Dark Line said. I scan her weapons. They will not hurt us. Red Eye said. Oh yeah is that a challenge I hear? Sabine said activating her lightsaber.

Oh yes Mandalorian. Your weak. We have downloaded your skills into our memories drives. If you make an attack. You'll be defeated. Alpha said. Enough talk. Let's just her who she is up against. Nightblade your up first. Technomancer said. Nightblade drew his swords and got into ready position. Mandalorian you be the first of your people to fall to my blade. Nightblade said. We're see about that.

Sabine actvied her lightsaber and a trap door open. They were drop into a Battle Arena. SABINE WELCOME TO NIGHTBLADE'S ARENA!!! Hera yelled through the com. FINE BY ME HERA!!! Sabine yelled. YOU SAY FINE BUT YOU DON'T KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT!!! HERE THIS ARENA IS DARK!!! NIGHTBLADE HAS THE ADVANTAGE!!! HE CAN USE THE DARK TO FINISH YOU OFF!!! NIGHTBLADE SHOW HER!!!

Sabine pov
With pleasure. Nightblade said and the lights turned off and the only thing that was on. Was a fake moon. Nightblade charge at me but my lightsaber can cut through anything. His swords won't do nothing. I charge my lightsaber at his blades thinking it was going to cut his swords in half. But it didn't. What the!!! I said. You really thought your lightsaber was going to cut my swords. How pathetic.

He kick me and I flew back on the ground. Mandalorian your weak and undisciplined. You can't stop me in dark. The Night Sky is what gives me power. Let me show what I mean. He raise his Swords and a light lit both of them up. MOON SHINING ATTACK!!! He strike with his swords and a big white light came flying towards me as I was getting back up.

It hit me and flew back even farther. You see sabine. I have the advantage. You can't defend my Moon Shining Attack. But that's not all I have up my sleeve. I got back after feeling the full force of that attack. As I look up. He was gone. Then I heard laughter. Hahahaha. I held my lightsaber ready for any surprise Attacks. Then out of nowhere 3 throwing stars hit the ground in front of me

 Then out of nowhere 3 throwing stars hit the ground in front of me

Don't get cut by those Sabine. Their feel with Red Dark Energy. I touch and it's bye bye. Come out and fight me. As you wish but be warn. I won't be holding back. I look around and saw jump in front of the Moon in his Ninja pose and land in front of me. Ready for some more of Moon Shining Attack. Not this time. I ran to him and we began clashing.

Your skills are impressive but you're still no match for me. My lightsaber and his Swords press against each other trying to topple the other. But it was like he was getting stronger. He started to push me back. You can't win Sabine. As long as I have all this power. I'm invincible. Then it got me thinking. He said that he get his powers from the Moon. If I can Destroyed that fake Moon. He'll lose all his powers.

Just as I was in my thoughts. He kick me and flew back again. He jump up and try cut me. I dodge and he stab the ground. He took them out the ground and launch at me again. I use my lightsaber to dodge his attack's but it seems he was getting faster and faster. He knock my lightsaber out of my hand and it landed behind me. Now to make sure you run off again.

He fired a rope out of hands and it tied around me. Including my legs. Now finish you. I'll used the special the attack I use on early. But this time full power. He began charge up them up and their was nothing I could do. Wait a minute. I have a Blade in my Armor wrist. I can use it to cut myself free. I actvied the blade and started cutting myself free.

I'm almost at Full Power Sabine. It almost time for you to die. I wish luck in the after life. Almost got it. NOW SABINE!!! WITHNESS THE POWER OF THE MOON!!! MOON SHINING ATTACK!!! He yelled and made a strike with his Swords. I jump out of the way in time. I shot my rocket from my jetpack at the fake Moon and Destroyed it.

 I shot my rocket from my jetpack at the fake Moon and Destroyed it

NOOOOOOOOO!!! MY AWESOME POWER!!! GONE!!! Nightblade yelled. AND YOU'RE NEXT!!! I yelled and rocket towards him. He couldn't react in time and I cut him in half. AHHHHHHHHH!!! That's how it's done. Mandalorian style. Sparks and electricity started flying out of his chest.

I am defeated by a Mandaloraian. But this isn't over. You think I was a challenge. Well you're wrong. You haven't seen what the others can do. You going to die Sabine. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! He laughed his last before falling back and exploding. A door open and ran to the next battle. What challenge a wait me next. I said and kelp running.