Ture Monsters

Cyber Ezra Pov.
I raise my blade ready to kill sabine for all the pain she cost me over the years. I look in her eyes and saw her fear. What wrong sabine? You seem scare. Have I finally broken the great sabine wren. You call yourself a true mandalorian warrior but your not. A true mandalorian wouldn't have begged for mercy like you did. They would have expected their fate. I said

How is it that your alive? I left you for dead back at the factory 2 months ago? She ask. Vader save me and in return I became his apprentice so I could have my revenge on you for abandoning me. Listen ezra you... She try to say but I started force choking her and lifting her up. If you're trying to apologize for what you did I don't want it. My only goal now is to destroy you. I held my blade up too her neck.

Ezra....please... No this is your end sabine. Goodbye forever. I was about to make the final bow but I heard yelling. LET HER GO!!! It was zeb with rebel troops covering straight for me. I drop sabine out of my hand and turn my attention to those fools. Let's look people just don't learn. I charge at them and strike one rebel. He scream in pain as his body meet with blade. His body started to break apart as the dark engery went through him.

Two try to shoot me but I shot them with my blaster in my fingers. Then another thought I didn't see him behind me but I did and he paid the price. I grab him and shot my heat vision at him. More were coming so I kelp attacking.

Kanan pov.
I was still fighting hera. She was full of power and rage. How do you like the new me kanan? She ask. I don't. I like you better when you wasn't a cyborg. I said. I didn't. I was nothing but a good pilot to the rebellion. But here. I'm the best cyber warrior that you ever seen. I was too late to save ezra but I'm not too late to save you hera. Come back to us hera.

Never. The age of machines is now kanan. You either join us or your against us. I will never become a heartless machine like you. I'm keeping my freewill. Then so be it. She strike and I strike as both our blades clash. I was looking in her eyes and she was looking into my eyes. Then I didn't see that she made another red engery ball and blasted me. I drop my lightsaber and fell to the ground.

I tried to use the force to grab my lightsaber but hera destroy it with her blade. My lightsaber broke apart under it negative energy. It's over kanan. She said as she pin me on the ground with her cyber foot. She raised her blade and was about to strike but then shot at her. Knocking her back. I look up and it was the ghost.

I got up and look at my broken lightsaber. It was completely destroyed. Then I saw something blue in it. It was the crystal. It survived. I use the force to grab it and ran for my life. Then I noticed hera was getting back up. She started chasing me so jump on the ghost and before I landed she shot some kind of daggers at me and it hit my leg.

AHHHHHHHHHH!!! I yelled and landed on the ramp

AHHHHHHHHHH!!! I yelled and landed on the ramp. Then zeb jump on broad with sabine in his hands. The rebels troops who stayed behind with chopper pulled me up. Zeb where are the troops that were with you? I ask. Gone. Ezra destroy them all. But we need to get out of here now. Right let's go. The ramp close and the ghost went into hyperspace.

Cyber Ezra pov.
I look as the ghost disappears into hyperspace. Running away like cowards. Then hera came up to me. They got away ezra. She said. I know but did you use the back plan? I ask. Yes sir. The virus has been injected into kanan's bloodstream. Good let's see what happens when they lose their most important team member. I said and we both started laughing.