The Real Turth

The Next Say.
Cyber Ezra pov.
I Was In Hera's Cell Waiting For Her To Wake Up. I Have Somethings To Tell her That She Probably Doesn't Know About Know Sabine Or Twisted Side. As Soon As I Thought Of That. I Felt Hera Waking Up. Wher...Where Am I? She Ask.

You're In A Cell My Dear. I Said. She Look At Me And Jump A Little In Fear. You're The Sith. You Nearly Killed Me.

Yes But I Luckily Find Out That You Was Still Alive. So I Capture You And Brought Here For Questioning. So Now You're Going To Tell Me Where Are The Hiding Places Of Your Rebel Alliances. I'll Never Tell You. I Figure You Might Say That. That Is Why I'm Going To Download Your Memorys With This Helmet. I Pull Out A Helmet And Put It On Her Head.

What Is That Thing? She Ask. Oh This Is My New Invitation. It A helmet That Shows Prisoners Like Yourself Their Memories. See The Empire Likes To Drug And Torture People To Get Information Out Of Them But It Doesn't Always Work. But That Changes Today Hera. I Said And Put The Helmet On Her. I Won't Let You See Them. You Don't Have A Choice.

I Flip On A Switch And Activated The Machine. She Yelled In Pain A Little Bit Then Stop. I Look Into The Monitor And Saw All Of Hera's Memories. Ah Here Are The Memories. By Watching And Listening To These Memories. I Can Extract Every Last Piece Of Information Inside Your Head. NOOOOOOOOO!!!

I Kept Looking But All I saw Was Old Attacks From Past Missions. Then Something Caught My Attention. I Stop Fast Forwarding The Memories And Watch It.

Um Where's Ezra? Zeb Ask. He Didn't Make It. He Stayed Behind Because The Factory Foors Closed And He Was Trap Inside. He Told Me To Leven Him Behind. Said My life Was More Important Than His. So I Had No Choice And Left. I Wish I Could Have Done Something. Sabine Said. Sabine It's Not Your Fault. Ezra Gave Up His Life To Save Yours. He's A Hero. Hera Said. Thanks Hera.

I Stop Watching The Memory And Started Laughing. Hahahaha. What's So Funny About The Death Of One Of Crew Members? Hera ask. It's Funny To Think You All Fell For That Mandalorian's Lies. I Said. She Wasn't Lying. She Was Telling The Truth. Sabine Would Never Lie. I Beg To Differ Hera.

I Press A Button On The Side On My Helmet That Deactivated The Front Part And Reviled My Face.

No It Can't Be. Ezra Is That Really You? Hera Ask. I'm No Longer Just Ezra. I'm Sith Cyber Ezra Now. I Said. But How Can This Be. Sabine Said You Died Saving Her Life. Wrong. Sabine Saved Her Own Life And Left Me For Dead In That factory. Because She Couldn't Stand Me Anymore. I Was Trap In The Factory When A Stromtrooper Shot Me.

I Ask Sabine For Help. But All She Did Was Look At Me And Said That I Was Already Dead. She Took The Ship And Flew Away. Then Factory Exploded.

Luckily I Survive But My Body Was Badly Damaged And Needed Repairs. So The Empire Replace My Arms, Legs And Some Parts Of My Body With Cybernetic Parts. And I Got To Say. I Love Them. I Feel More Powerful Then Before. I Can't Believe Sabine Lied To Us And I Was Too Blind To See It. Don't Worry Hera. I'm Not Angry At You. I'm Only Angry At Sabine. I'm Going To Get My Revenge On Her And Destroy Her.

Ezra You Can't Destroy Sabine. I Know What She Did To You Was Wrong. But She's Still The Love Of Your Life. Hera Said. Wrong I Don't Love Her Anymore. The Only Emotion I Feel For Her Is Hate. And For Anyone Who Stands With Her. I Said. So That Means You're Going To Kill Me Too?

No Hera. I'm Have Plans For You. What Do You Mean? You See Hera. I Need Help. Your Expertise On Droids And Computers. With Your Help. We Could End Wars In This Galaxy For All Time. With Machines In Charge. You Could Be A Part Of That. Your People Would Be Safe And So Will Everyone Else. So Hera What Do You Say?

Somewhere In The Galaxy.
Sabine Pov.
We regrouped with the remaining rebel forces after yavin was attack. I was on the ghost with the others except for hera. Who was capture by that cyborg sith. He better not be hurting her or else there will be hell to pay.

I walk in common areas and saw kanan looking through the holo net. Did you find anything yet? I ask. No not yet. I can't seem to get more information out of this thing. He said. Why not? It seems the data is block. I need to go into a empire base and hack into their information to find hera. Say no more. I'm already on it. I push kanan out of the way and got to work. Don't worry hera. We will find you.