Darkest Hour Part 4

Sabine pov
We were all running back to base. Hera's new warriors were unstoppable. They nearly destroyed the inter army. I know they were still behind us. They were going to follow us back to base. If they reach the base. We'll be destroyed and the rebellion will fall. I CAN SEE THE BASE!!! Zeb yelled. I look up and saw the base. Base this commander wren. Lower the shield. I said on my com.

The shield lower and we all ran inside. The raise back up and we all calm down. Commander Wren what happened out there? Commander Benjamin ask. We were winning at one point then the tables turned against us. Hera brought in a murderous group with more Cyber Troopers and Sith Droids with lightsabers. They nearly wipe us all out if I haven't called a full retreat.

You did the right thing but we also have another problem on our hands. What? Kanan ask. You all better come see for yourselfers. We all started following him to the comman center and saw the others. So what going on? Look at this and see. General Jack said. We look at the screen and couldn't believe it. It was Ezra and he was alive.

No. This is impossible! How is he alive? I destroyed him. Well it's clearly that's he lives. And hear what is doing. Play back the message. A Rebel played back the message and we started listening.

People of the galaxy. My name is Cyber Ezra and this where all life in the universe will be upgraded. I will transform all of you into Cyborgs. You will feel no pain as all of you will be digitaliz. You will all think under one mind. As the age of Cybernetic People begins today. There will be no more killing and wars. The galaxy will truly be at peace. Now let the process begin.

We on other channels on the imperial network and saw it. Ezra was using wires in computers to transform people into Cyborgs. This was unreal. How is he doing this? Kanan ask. We believe his mind is inside the imperial network. General Ava said. Then we to stop this before the inter galaxy are Cyborgs. I said. Then we heard a big stomp then another. It rock the inter base. What's going on? Commander Benjamin ask.

Sir you might want to come and see this. We ran out to what was happening. We reach the outside of the base and saw something I couldn't even imagine.

The Titans

3 Giant robots coming to the base

3 Giant robots coming to the base. Ok that's a big problem. This day just keep getting worse and worse. Zeb said. How are we supposed to fight those? Mon Mothma ask. I'm calling in the Air Defenses. Commander Benjamin called the Air Defenses and they were on their way. The giants reach the base and started hitting the shield. As they were hitting it. The generators were going crazy.

If they keep smashing the shield. It won't stay up. Ava said. Then we saw the fighters come. Commander. This is Red Leader. We see the targets. Do we attack now? Yes use everything you got. Right. All Wings attack. The fighters attack the giants and the big orange fell to the ground. Commander we got one. Moving on to the next one. But they were wrong. The orange one got back up and use it weapons on its hands to shoot down some fighters.

The others stop attacking the shield and focus their attention to the Fighters. Then the 6 Big Flying Beast decided to join in the fight. More of our Fighters come to aid in the battle. As commander came up to me. Sabine  you're our only hope to stop those things. But how? Look what's happening out there. There's no way to stop those things. Yes. While you outside on the battlefield. My people have track down Ezra's secret base.

We need you to go there and down the master computer. Because if you can destroy that computer with Ezra's mind still in it. His link over his army will be disrupted and the people he transform with return back to normal. Alright but how do I get out of here. You the mountain behind the base. There's a secret hangar bay with your ship in there. Use it to get the Ezra's Base and destroy him.

Right. I ran to a secret passage that takes me outside of the shield and to the mountain. I reach the mountain and open the door. As soon as I step in the door open and all the lights came on. There I saw my ship

 There I saw my ship

Whoa. This X-Wing looks better than the other. I hop in and started the engines. I put in the corners and took off. Time for one last battle. I'm coming for you Ezra. And this time I'm going to make sure that you stay dead. I said and went hyperspace.