Deadly Escape

Cyber Ezra pov.
I step out of shadows of the medical room and saw the jedi and the lesat on ground after I shot lightning at them. What are you doing here sith? Kanan ask. What do you think jedi? I'm here to finish you, your friends, the rebellion, and the mandalorian. I said. Why are you in here? Because I felt the twi'lek captain syndulla in here and I see that's she has not recover from our last in counter.

Yeah thanks to you. You sith scum. Zeb said and shot more lightning at him. That's enough out of you. Now if you don't mind. I'll be taking her now. I'm not going to let you take her. Kanan said. And what you going to about it jedi? I'LL SHOW YOU!!! He activated his lightsaber and try to strike me but I was much faster than him and punch him in her jaw. He flew back to the wall and landed on the ground.

I know zeb won't get up because I feel the fear in him. I walk over to hera and pick her up. I blasted a hole in the roof of the room and turned on my jetpack. Thanks for twi'lek jedi. Don't worry I'll take good care of her. I hope you can get off yavin. That's if you can get past my army. I started laughing and flew out of the room with hera still in my arms. Then I contacted the captain.

Captain do you read me? I ask. Yes sir and we're about to break through the base doors. What are your orders? He ask. I have heading back to the ship with the rebel pilot hera. The rebels are going to fly out when the base hangar doors open. I want you to shoot down as many as you can. Yes sir. He said and ended the transmission.

I kept flying and look back at hera. Don't worry hera. You're safe now. I have plans for you. I said and kept flying.

5 minutes later.
Sabine pov.
Me and chopper were waiting at the ghost for kanan and zeb to come back. They went to the medical center to go get hera but hadn't returned. They need to hurry up. We're about to lunch the ships. Those cyber troopers are also through. Then my com went off. Commander Wren have master jarrus and captain orrelios return? Mon mothma ask.

No senator they have not. But I'll go find them. I said but she stop me. There's no time. The fleet has to go now. Our fighters on the outside can hold out any longer. We have to lunch now. Yes senator I understand. I wish I didn't have to this but I must. I was about the doors until I heard zeb yelled WAIT FOR US!!! He was run to the ship with kanan on his shoulder. What happened to him? I ask.

I'll tell you later but for right now we need to go. Zeb said.Right chopper start the ship. Chopper plug into the ship and start up the engines. Senator were ready. Right all ships lunch. The hangar doors open we all flew out the base.

ALL SHIPS WHEN WE GET TO SPACE!!! GO INTO HYPERSPACE AND HEAD FOR CORDNESS!!! Mon mothma ordered and sent them. Then another thing happens. THIS IS SHIP 211!!! WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!!! PLEASE HELP.... THE TRANSMISSION ENDED!!! Then something hit us. What was that? Zeb ask. I don't know but look.

We saw a ship being shot down by someone in flying armor. It was a cyber troopers and can fly now.

They can fly now

They can fly now. Yep and we need to get out of here. We flew into space but more ships kept getting shot down. THIS IS MON MOTHMA!!! FORGET THE CORDNESS!!! EVERYONE GO INTO HYPERSPACE!!! She ordered as her ship and some others went into hyperspace. SABINE WE NEED TO GO NOW!!! Zeb yelled. Hang on. I'm putting in the last cordness. I said.

Well hurry. They are coming. And not to mention those tie fighters. Ok I got it. I put in the last cordness and we went into hyperspace.

Cyber Ezra pov.
I was on the bridge of my star destroyer and I got a transmission. Captain how did it go? I ask. Sir we shot down 10 ships including fighters sir. He said. And the ghost? Sir the ship managed to escape into hyperspace. Not surprising. I figure the sabine would escape. She is a very slippery mandalorian. It will be time to capture her. But the day will come for her to die.

Is there anything else sir? Yes are there any survivors? We don't know sir but we'll check. If you find any. Capture them and if they don't talk. Kill them. Yes sir. He said and ended the transmission. I will find you wren. You can't hide me forever.