Aftermath

2 Hours Later.
Yavin 4
Sabine pov.
We Mange To Get To Yavin 4 And Rush Hera Back To The Medical Center. We Were All In The Comman Center Telling Mon Mothma What Happened. Kanan Was With The Medical Center To Check On Hera's Condition. Commander Wren What Happened To Captain Syndulla? Mon Mothma ask. The Mission Was A Set Up Senator.

When We Arrived. There A Sith Waiting For Us. I Said. Can you Describe Him? He Was Wearing A Helmet With Red Glowing Eyes. His Body Had Cybernetics. And He Had These Crazy Abilities That None Of Us Can Match. He Was Completely Unstoppable And Also Untouchble.

It Was Like He Knew What Moves We Were Going To Do. It's Obvious That He's Been Study Your Moves And Knows How To Counter Them. But What Did He Do To Captain Syndulla? He Grab Her By The Throat Hard And She Fell Unconscious.We Barely Escape.

Yeah He Even Threw Me Through A Wall. I Can Still Feel The Impact. Zeb Said. Did He Say Who He Was? She Ask. No He Didn't. All He Said Was That He Didn't Have One. His Only Desire Was To Destroy Us. And We Don't Even Know Why? I Said.

Thank You Commander Wren. Rest Now Ghost Team. Mon Mothma Said And Left. We Also Left And Went To The Medical Center To Check On Hera.

Somewhere In Space.
Cyber Ezra Pov.
I Was On My Star Destroyer Heading Towards The Comman Center To Contact Lord Vader About My Victory. I Walk Into The Bridge And Order Everyone To Leave. They Left And I Kneel Down In Front Of The Holo Table As My Master Appeared.

Sith-127. Did You Complete Your Mission Against The Rebels? He Ask. Yes My Master. The Rebels Were Broken By Fear. I Said. Did You Inflict Pain On Them? Yes Master. I Injured Their Captain Known As Hera Syndulla. The Rebellion's Best Pilot. Excellent Do You Know Where The Rebel Base Is?

No Master. I Lost Some Of My Memories In That Explosion. Thanks To That Mandalorian. Don't Worry My Young Apprentice. You Will Have Your Revenge. Along With Her Friends And Anyone Else Who Follows Her. You Next Assignment Is To Find The Rebel Base And Destroy It. Leave No Survivors.

Yes My Master. I Said And Ended The Transmission. I Ordered Everyone To Come Back In And Return To Work. I Left And Started Thinking In Hallway.

When I Face Sabine Again. I Have Feeling She Won't Be Easy Opponent To Defeat. So Maybe I Need A Few More Upgrades To Become The Ultimate Sith Cyborg Warrior. And I Think That Know What I All Need.

Back On Yavin
2 Hours Later
Sabine Pov.
Me, Zeb And Chopper Were In The Medical Center Outside Of The Room Where Hera Was Brought To. Kanan Was Also Here As We Waited News On Hera's Condition. We Waited And Waited Until The Door Finally Opened.

We Ran Inside And Saw Hera Laying On A Bed With Medical Clothes On And A Breathing Mask Over Her Mouth.

How Is She Doctor? Kanan Ask The Medical Droid. She Suffering From Terrible Pain In Her Windpipe. Which Makes Hard For Her To Breath. This Mask Will Help Her Breath Better. I Don't Know How Long She'll Be Unconscious.

But It Will Take Some. But For Right Now She Just Needs Rest. He Said. Thank You Doctor. No Problem. The Medical Droid Left And I Went Up To Hera And Grab Her Hand And Spoke

Hera If You Can Hear Me Know This. I Promise I'll Make That Sith Pay For What Did To You. You Have My Word. Count Me On That Too. Zeb Said And Also Chopper. Come On Guys. Let Hera Get Some Rest. Kanan Said And We All Left The Medical.

Kanan What Are We Going To Do If We Have To Face That Guy Again? I Ask. I Don't Know Sabine. He Was Very Strange That He Knew Our Moves Before We Even Did Them. And The Powers He Has At His Disposal. They're Unreal. He Was Untouchable. Kanan Said.

Well I Don't Care If He Is Untouchable. I'm Going To End him. He's Going To Pay For What He Did To Hera. I Know But We Have To Learn More About Him First. Like Does He Have Any Weaknesses. I Don't Think So. But We Have To Try. I Said And We Walk To The Ghost.

Cyber Ezra Pov.
I Was The Medical Center On My Star Destroyer Getting My New Upgrades Implanted Into Me. Then A Imperial Officer Came In. What Is It Officer? I Ask. Sir Your Cybernetic Troops Have Just Arrived. He Said. Excellent. I Got Up Off The Table And Walk Down To The Hangar.

2 Minutes Later.
I Reach The Hangar And Saw My Cybernetic Troops. Then One Came Up To Me. Sir I'm The Commander Of Your Army.  We're Program To Follow Your Orders. He Said. Excellent The Rebels Won't Be Expecting You. I Said. What Are Our Orders Sir?

We Need To Find The Rebellion's Main Base And Capture This Girl. I Showed Him A Hologram Picture Of Sabine.

Why Are We After This Mandalorian Girl Sir? Because She's Very Dangerous And Needs To Pay For Her Crimes Against The Empire

Why Are We After This Mandalorian Girl Sir? Because She's Very Dangerous And Needs To Pay For Her Crimes Against The Empire. Yes sir. Good. I Said And Walk Over To Meet The Rest Of My Soldiers.