Red Eye And Black Smoke

Sabine pov
I Ran Into The Next Arena and Look Around For My Next Opponent. But Was Nowhere To Be Seen. Then A Red Light Pointed Towards My Chest and I Saw My Opponent. He Shot Out Some Kind of Energy Out of His Eyes and Aimed It At Me. I Used My Lightsaber To Deflect It. He Started Laughing and Spoke. Very Good Sabine. Just As I Expected From Someone Like You.

Who Are You? I ask. My Name Is Red Eye and You Have Committed More Crimes Against The Cyber Ninja Warriors. Like What? You Have Destroyer My Brothers and Have Attempted Murder On Our Master Lord Ezra. You Should Be Ashame of Yourself.

No What I Did Was Right. And Once I Defeat You and The Rest of Your Kind. I'll Make Sure That Your Master Stays Dead By Ripping Out His Heart and Brain and Cut Them Up Into Many Pieces Along With His Head. So You Don't Scare Me. Oh But Things Will Be Different This Time Sabine. Instead of Fighting One Cyber Ninja Warrior.

You'll Be Fighting Two. As Soon As He Said That. Another Cyber Ninja Landed and Look At Me

 Another Cyber Ninja Landed and Look At Me

Sabine Meet Black Smoke. Red Eye said. Pleasure To Meet You Sabine. Now It's Time To Die. Black Smoke said and Ran Towards Me. I Had My Lightsaber Ready. Then He Shot Out Some Black Smoke and It Covered Him. The Black Smoke Came Towards Me and I Cut It With My Lightsaber.

But Black Smoke Was Gone. He Disappear In The Smoke. But How? Then Red Eye Started Shooting Red Lasers Out of His Eyes and They Were Coming Towards Me. I Started Deflecting In Every Direction and One Went Back At Him.

It Hit Him and Flinch. Ah You're Going To Pay For That Wren. He Pulled His Sword From Behind His Back and Started Running Towards Me. I Started Running Towards Him and We Began Clashing. Your Mandalorian Skills Can't Compare To That of A Skills of A Cyber Ninja Warrior. We'll See About That.

We Kept Clashing and Knock Him Down. Red Eye Your Skills Are Too Weak To Stand Against Me. Time To End This. I Raised My Lightsaber and Was About To My The Final Bow. But Something Cut Me On My Leg. AHHHHHHHHHH!!! I yelled and Red Kick Me In The Stomach and I Fell Down.

He Got Back Up and Black Smoke Appeared. How Do You Like Sabine? I Waited For You Make Your Move Then I Made Mine. Now Your Laying On The Ground From A Small Injury. Black Smoke said. To Count All The Injuries I Had Today. I Still Manage To Get Back Up and Fight. I said and Got Up.

It Doesn't Matter. We Will Still Defeat You. Red Eye said and Black Smoke Pulled Out His Sword. They Both Charge At Me and I Charge Them. I Was Fighting Both of Them At The Same Time. But It Wasn't Easy. Red Eye Went For A Strike and Block It With My Lightsaber.

Black Smoke Tried To Punch Me But I Grab His Fist. But He Uesd His Hand To Spray Black Smoke In My Face. I Couldn't See and I Felt Two Hits In Stomach. I Started Walking Back Holding My Stomach. CHEAT MOVES!!! I yelled. Cheat Moves. This Is Coming From A Mandaloraian Who's People History Is About Cheat Moves. Black Smoke said.

Since I Couldn't See. I Didn't See The Next Attack. I Was Punch In The Stomach. AHHHHHHHHHH!!! I yelled. You Think That Was Wrost. Feel This. He Grab Me By The Face and Through Me. I Landed Somewhere On The Ground Still Not Being Able To See. I Think It's Time To Finish Her Off. Red Eye said.

I Think You're Right. Time For Her To Pay For Her Crimes. Black Smoke said and I Can Hear Them Both Pull Out Their Swords. This Is Bad. I Won't Be Able To See Them and I'll Be Done For. I Need To... Before I Could Finish My Sentence. I Felt Something Wet On The Ground.

It Felt Like Water. Or I Think It's Water. Whatever I Need To Clean My Eyes Now. I Put My Hands In The Water and Rub It On My Face. I Could See Again and It Was Actually Water. I Look Up and Red Eye and Black Smoke Running Towards Me. I Actvied My Lightsaber and Ran Towards Them.

Red Eye Was The First One To Strike. I Dodge and Cut Off His Arm. AHHHHHHHHHH!!! He yelled. Then I Kick Black Smoke In The Chest. I Look Back At Red Eye and Saw His Missing Arm Was Liking Liquid and Some Electricity. Looks Like You're Missing Something There My Friend. I said Mocking Him.

He Got Angry and Blasted Lasers Out of His Eyes. THEY DON'T CALL ME RED EYE FOR NOTHING!!! He yelled. I Used My Lightsaber To Block The Laser Beam and We Both Were At A Stand Still. MAYBE I SHOULD INCREASE THE POWER!!! He Increased The Power of His Beam and It Was Too Much To Handle. I Wasn't Going To Hold On.

And Bad Enough. Black Smoke Got Back Up and Grab His Sword. BLACK SMOKE FINISH HER NOW!!! RIGHT!!! He yelled. Oh Crap. I Was In Trouble. There's Nothing I Can Do. Wait Yes There Is. IT'S OVER WREN!!! YOU ARE FINISH!!! THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK!!! I yelled and Moved Out of The Way. The Beam Hit Black Smoke In The Chest and Went Straight Through.

NOOOOOOOOO!!! Red Eye yelled As Black Smoke Fell To The Ground With A Shock Face. Then He Exploded. Red Eye Ran Towards The Remains. Nothing Remain Except For Little Pieces of Him. SABINE YOU WILL PAY DEARLY FOR TH.... Was All He Could Say Before I Rush Him and Cut His Head Off. His Body Fell To The Ground and Exploded.

All That Was Left Was The Head. I Walk Up Towards and He Spoke. Dearly. You...Will....Pay...Dearly. I Highly Doubt That. Now Rust In Peace. I said and Stump On His Head. Shattering It Into Pieces. Ugh I Oil On The Bottom of My Boot. But Anyways Time For The Next Challenge. I said Ran Out The Room.