Darkest Hour Part 3

Narrator pov.
The battle broke out and everyone was fighting. It was the Rebels vs Cyber Troopers and Cyber Animals. Rebel ships and Starfighters race through the sky fighting Tie Fighters. Ships were being blow out of the sky. And sometimes falling to the battle field. The Rebel Tanks were fighting the Cyber Troopers by firing their missiles. SEEKERS DESTROY THEIR TANKS!!! The captain yelled.

Out of the sky in balls of fire and furry landed the Seekers. They ran very fast to the tanks and jump on top of them. They switch their hands into their big blades and star stabbing the tanks. It would take awhile because the tanks have very tough metal.  The Cyborg Bears were cutting down the Rebels Troops with their claws as the Wolves Bites the necks as the others attack.

Sabine jump kick one of the Seekers and pulled out a lightsaber.

Whoa where did you get that from? Zeb ask while still shooting

Whoa where did you get that from? Zeb ask while still shooting. I took it from ezra when I cut off his arm. I won the fight and by the way of mandalor. Your opponents weapon belongs to you now. The Seeker attack sabine but Sabine was quick. She cut him in half. Everyone stop fighting and look at her. It was the first time someone as killed a Cybernetic Creature.

SEEKERS ATTACK THE MANDALORIAN GIRL!!! The captain ordered. The rest of the Seekers stop what they were doing and all ran to sabine. Sabine was ready as ever. She use her jetpack and cut down another one by the head. Three use their blades to try to cut Sabine. But she use the lightsaber to cut the blades in two and the spit them in half. The Captain sent the Animals after her and Sabine continued to kill them.

The animals that laid on ground all cut in half started to self destruct and Sabine jump away from in time

The Captain was receiving a transmission from Hera. Captain how's the battle? Bad. Sabine has Lord Ezra's lightsaber. The one you got is a fake. She's using it to cut our Cyber Animals in two. The captain said. That's bad but luckily my next wave of my Cyber Army is completed. They should be arriving now.

You could here alot of ships in the sky. Then everyone look up and saw them

 Then everyone look up and saw them