Just Another Day

It feels go to be back! Thank you all for the 50+ followers it means the world to me. Ok some useful info Ben is now 16. Peter and wade and their team are in there 40's and run the new avengers all the original avengers are mostly retired.

(Ben's P.O.V)
"Wake up Ben you will be late for school." Dad said from the doorway. "I'm up!" I whined as I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Breakfast is ready better hurry before you father and Uncle Sam eat it all. I got ready and slowly made my way down stairs for breakfast. I noticed the the clock said 7:00 am. "Morning squirt. We are going downstairs to train have a good day. " Aunt Teresa said as her and Aunt Tandy walking past me. "Here's your breakfast bud. Eat up I had to fight Your Uncle Sam and father for the last piece of toast. Uncle Tyrone is gonna take you to school. You know the fast way your gonna be late hurry up and eat.Wade did you was our suits." Dad said giving me a kiss on the head and walking down the hall. "Yeah there hanging in the training rooms locker room." Father  said walking towards where Dad went. I finished my breakfast and said goodbye to everyone and Uncle Tyrone teleported me on top of a building across the street. "Have a good day." He said in a low voice. Before he teleported away. I sighed and slowly walked down the back of the building and through the ally. As soon as I got in the school the hallways of MidTown High were loud and crowded. I made my way through the halls and to my locker. I opened it and started putting my back pack away and grabbing my books. As my stack of books grew they were getting hard to balance. Suddenly my locker slammed shut. My day was about to get a lot worse Leo the head of the football team was towering over me. I wasn't scared never really am. Right now I'm just annoyed.  "What do you want Leo? Don't you have something better to do with that dead brain of yours . I don't know like go to class?" I said staring him dead in the eyes. "Wanna talk shit Ben!" He said grabbing my shirt and slamming me against the locker and I dropped my books on the ground. "Are you upset cause you realized you will have a shit life. I mean yeah you'll probably get a football scholarship but we both know you'll flunk out of college. Probably take up drinking... get fat... take up a dead end job all while your friends are moving on to different things. You will look in the mirror in such disappointment cause you know it won't get better." He looked as if he was gonna punch me through the wall just as he raised his fist. "Leo stop it! Both of you break it up!" Cassandra said getting between us. "Are you dickheads gonna have my foot up your asses or are you gonna let it go..  and go to class." Leo let go of me. " I'll see you after school babe." Leo said as he kissed Cassandra and walked away. " I don't need you to protect me from him!" I said picking up my books and the papers that fell from them. "I wasn't I was protecting him from you..." She said as she handed my the last of my papers. "Let's go to class we are gonna be late." She said as she fixed her hair and repositioned her bag.