Oh No (Part One)

(Tony's P.O.V)
Me and Scott spent the last two hours arguing. "No wait don't touch tha-!" I said as the tube moved and it exploded  with a loud bang, a pink dust coated the room. The door flung open. "What are you two doing down here?" Steve said from the doorway. "Ok so you know how peter and his team caught Carnage a few years ago. Yeah well S.H.I.E.L.D gave me a sample of the  symbiote to see if I could find a way to get rid of it permanently." I said before getting cut off my Scott. "Then we fell asleep and it's gone. It was in a petri dish on the shelf over there when we fell asleep." Scott said pointing to a shelf on the far side of the room where the suits were. "Wouldn't it want to bond to someone?" Steve asked. "Tony hit a button and the tower went into lock down. "This is a lockdown we are in quarantine." Jarvis repeated over the PA system. "Ok peter and his team left on a mission at 3 in the morning and you were awake so it's not on there suits. Cassandra was at home so it's not on hers. Wait we're Ben's suit?" Steve said panicked looking at Ben's empty manikin.
"Call peter and wade, tell them to get back as soon as possible Jarvis." Steve said as he walked out of the room quickly.
(Cassandra's P.O.V)
I decided to walk home after school while Ben and them went on patrol. "Hey babe miss me?" Leo said stepping out of and Alley. "What are you doing following me around now Leo could you be anymore desperate?" Suddenly half the football team followed him out of the alley.  They backed me into the alley. The was a loud crack as a blur of red and black fell from the roof. "Leo it's new new spider guy." One of the guys said in a scared voice. "Something's off" I said under my breath he wasn't speaking. Suddenly webs shot at the walls blocking the way out. 'Ben doesn't have webs' I noted in my head. Ben lunged at one of the guys aiming his stingers through his heart killing him. Then his jaw extended so wide and he bit the kids head off. Blood splattered everywhere and a long red tongue slithered out licking his lips. "What the fuck." Leo said getting behind me shoving me forward. "Real manly." I said just as cloak appeared above me and out dropped Spider-Man, Deadpool, Nova, Dagger, Spider-Gwen, Theresa, Speed, and Hulkling.

Beta Read by Gina E

Hey guys my editor Gina is sick please if you want to leave a comment and I'll be sure to get it to her! ❤️❤️❤️