Training Day 2

(Thomas's P.O.V)
Already super impatient from waiting to the last two matches. "Be careful runner boy this helmet can see at the speed of light." Sam teased. The bell dinged and I took off at top speed. And immediately got launched across the room with a blast from Sam. "I told you your speed is useless here. Tyrone floated up and opened his cloak and sucked me and Sam in. It was pitch black then a glimmer of light and Bam! Sam slammed into me at full speed.

——————————————————————
(Dorrek's P.O.V)
I watched as Tyrone just floated there with his cloak open until Thomas's body body fell out. Sam floated out arms crossed with a smirk on his face. "Alright your up you got this man!" Ben said slapping me on the back. It didn't hit me till the bell rang. Wasn't there supposed to be a surprise opponent. Then it really hit me hulk checked me into the wall. I peeled myself out of the concrete. "Hey Hulk watch it you break it you buy it!" Tony yelled through the speakers. Hulk just let out a grunt. I smiled as I punched him in the face and he fell to the ground. Danny ran at me He first charges he punched a hole in the ground in front of me as I backed up trying to get my footing. "My apologies Mr. Stark." He said not taking his eyes off me as he charged hulk just swatted him across from the room knocking out Danny. "What is green childs name?" Hulk said smiling. "Hulkling."I said not letting my guard down. "Dumb name." He said in a low grumble. "It's named after you stupid." He let out a roar and charged at me. We landed a few good hits till finally he jumped above me and I morphed my hands into a giant mace and swung with all my might and knocked him over me and he hit the ground with a thud. Dripping sweat my hair in my face I let out a sigh as I heard hulk snore.

Corrected by yours truly