The Hell House

(Ben's P.O.V)
I had just gotten out of the shower and was getting dressed in some gray sweats and a t-shirt. I sat on my bed just as there was a knock on my door. "One second." I said as I forced myself off my comfy bed.  I opened the door to find father was in the doorway in his suit. "Hey kiddo I got a lead on ou- I mean your spotty thief let's go." He said as he tossed me my spare clean suit. As we headed to the elevator Dad stopped us. "Hey Ben heres some extra web fluids. Where are you going?" Dad said as he tossed two cartridges. "Ugh there's someone at Hell House that will know who the portal guy is."  I've never heard of this hell house place. "You mean that mercenary bar on 4th? Do you want me to come?" Dad asked concerned. "Nah I got all the back up I need." Father said as he grabbed my shoulder and ushered me into the elevator. "Love you babe." He said leaning out and kissing dad.
"This place looks like a dump." I said staring at the old run down building. "Nonsense it's great you'll love it I promise. He said smiling under his mask. He pulled out his gun and tapped on the door with it. "Who is it?" A man said through a slot in the door. "It's little red riding hood grandma!" He said in a song song voice. "Who?" The man asked again unamused. "Fine I'm the big bad wolf I'm gonna huff and puff and..." Father said in a gruff voice before kicking the door down onto the man. "Wade is that you?" The bartender yelled across the room as me and Father stepped on the door hearing soft groans from the man underneath. "Yes it is Honey I'm home! I could use a drink and some info." He said as he skipped up to the bar. "Deadpool special there you go ." The bartender said as he mixed every drink on the wall in a 7-eleven big gulp cup. "What do you want kid." I just stared at him. "He will have a glass of water." Father said. "So what do you know about a thief with black portals?" Father asked. The bartender thought for a second. "There has been a man coming in here with a white suit with black dots with that power but I have no clue who he is. But he stays at this building." He says writing down an address. "Thanks buddy I'll leave a tip." Father said smiling. The bartender walked away and Father left an I.O.U. "GO GO GO I forget my wallet." He said ushering me out of the door.

Beta read by Gina E