A Moment

(Cassandra's P.O.V)
As everyone started heading back to the tower, I watched Deadpool pick up Ben. "Hey wait I'll take him home guys!" I called over to Ben's dads as I jogged over. They looked at each other. "Ok just make sure he gets to his room." Spider-Man said as I took out a shrinking disc. I placed it on Ben and he shrunk into my palm. My palm still stung from the spikes they were stabbed with. Deadpool jumped on Spider-Mans back and they swung off. I put my hand up to my lips and whistled as an ant flew around the corner. I shrunk down and mounted the ant putting Ben in front of me so he leaned into my chest. "Alright I got you." I said as I adjusted myself before we took off. We flew hundreds of feet above the streets filled with pedestrians and tourists, food stands and pop up shops. I could feel Ben breath  every couple seconds and my heart fluttered.
We flew through Ben's open window and landed on his bed. The door was closed and the room was lit with the setting sun. I lifted him off the ant and placed him on the bed. I commanded the Ant to fly back to its colony and closed the window behind the ant. "Hey Jarvis let everyone know Ben's in his room and not to disturb him." I whispered as I made my way to the door. "Don't go." A soft voice said from the other side of the room. "Please I don't want to be alone right now." Ben said as he sat up. "Sure I'm not going anywhere." I said as I walked over and plopped down next to him. "Hey Jarvis can you turn on the tv?" Ben asked. The tv turned on to TBS and there was a Family Guy marathon on. We sat quietly for a few minutes. "It's nice to know even when your possessed by a symbiote you still got my back." I said as I smiled. " I'm just glad I didn't hurt you. It felt so chaotic in that suit. I felt like I was trapped in my head that was in an endless looney bin filled with crazy and bloodlust." He shifted his legs again. "I guess you got that from your father. If I remember correctly he was pretty crazy in his hay day. But he is the only one who contributed to make you, you also had your dads protective side." He gave a small smile and we kinda just stared at each other. We slowly closed the gap between our heads. When our lips locked I noticed how soft and tender his lips were. When our lips released we leaned against each other and watched the marathon.

Beta read by Gina E