Got Your Back

(Ben's P.O.V)
It was lunch time and I got my lunch and made my way to the bleachers. Thomas and Dorrek were already out there. Thomas already had a mountain of McDonald's wrappers. Cassandra ran up behind me. "Hey Ben can I see your chemistry notes. I need to study and I don't really want to run back to my locker."  I rummaged through my binder and pulled out my packet of notes. "Here, my hand writing is kinda messy." As she grabbed my papers I noticed a slight bruise around her wrist. "You should probably wear  looser bracelets."  She looked a bit nervous. "Hey babe why don't you ditch these losers and come out to lunch with me." Leo called from the parking lot behind the bleachers interrupting our conversation. "I'll be right back." She sighed before setting my papers down and walking over to Leo's truck. I tuned out their arguing for a few minutes till I heard. "Leo stop let go I'm staying here!" All three of us heard it, me and Thomas both got up and started jogging over to Cassandra and Leo. "Dude let her go she doesn't want to go." Thomas said pulling Cassandra out of his reach but just as he did Leo shoved him to the ground. "Ey you Dick don't fucking touch them!" I said shoving him back. He took a swing, punching me in the gut. I quickly recovered and punched him in the chest twice followed by a quick jab to the nose, he went down like a sack of potato's. He fell against the side of his truck.I extended my stinger to full length. "Ben don't!" Cassandra shouted just as I stabbed right through Leo's tire. "How long has he been doing this!" I shouted a little nastier than I intended . Cassandra just started crying " I thought I could handle this..." Cassandra started shrinking down to the size of a small mouse then stopped. She just sat there crying against Thomas's thumb. "You should take her back to the tower I'll tell her teachers she got sick." I told Thomas as he slowly set her in his hoodie pocket. "You might not have to.."  Dorrek said walking up to us as he slowly shifted into Cassandra. " I'll do the rest of her school day. I have her memories so I know what she knows about the test and her schedule. No one will be the wiser."
We all agreed to meet at the tower after school.

Beta read by Gina E