Home

(Ben's P.O.V)
Me and Hulkling rose the elevator up to the family floor. The elevator doors opened and Great Aunt Natasha and great uncle Clint were sitting on the couch. "Hey Ben how was your mission?" Great aunt Natasha said as great uncle Clint flipped through channels. "Uh it was good pretty easy. Fisk is with shield. This is Hulkling new member. Fury told me to put him on my team. Where's grandpops?" I asked taking my mask off. "He's making dinner in the kitchen Thomas and Cassandra are in there too." I showed Hulkling to a spare room so he could get settled in and headed for the kitchen. "Hey grandpops! What are you making?" I said jumping on a bar stool. "Chili and a lot of it hope your hungry." He said as he stirred the giant pot sitting on all four burners. "Your our grape soda." Thomas said running past me throwing the bottles out and heading to the living room. "Hey Ben how you doing buddy." Grandpa Tony said walking in. "Hey Cassandra your dads down in the lab with Bruce and Shuri if you want to go say hi. Just knock first I think there working with pure energy you know... kaboom." He took an apple off the counter and headed to the elevator with Cassandra to the lab. "Mr Ben you Dads are calling shall I answer?" Jarvis's voice rang through the room. "Yeah Pull up a hologram screen." A screen appeared in front of me and I grabbed it. "Hey Dads hows space?" I said as there faces came up on screen. "It's good  we will be home tomorrow night just finishing up some things." Dad said as I started walking back to my room. "How was your mission." Father chimed in. "It was good Fisk is with shield, done under stealth as far as the news knows we were never there, and we got a new recruit thanks to Fury his name is Hulkling." All the sudden rocket jumped in front of the screen Hulkling as in the son of a Kree and a Skrull?!" I pulled up Hulkling file. "I guess he is  don't those races hate each other?" I asked sliding away his file. "Let's just say good thing he's on earth if the Kree or Skrull knew about him they'd have him killed." I was about to say something when Jarvis spoke. "Mr Ben master Rogers request you for dinner." I said good bye and headed out. For dinner.when I got out there I saw Thomas and Cassandra sitting in the living room with Hulkling. "Hey Ben check this out do it do it." Thomas said as Hulklings skin turned Caucasian. "That's  really cool Hulkling." I commented "You can just call me Dorrek." I nodded and went to get food.