2

I was wide awake but I could not keep my eyes open, all I could see was the darkness. Later I realised there was a strip of cloth covering my eyes.

I tried to move my hands so I can remove the blindfold, but I couldn't move my hands nor my legs.It felt like my legs and hands were tied.

"Is she awake?" Suddenly a man voice echos through the room. Sounding slightly fimiliar. "No, sir" another man replies.

"why isn't she awake since 3 days?!" He yelled angrily. What? Was I asleep for 3 days?

"I-I dont know ,sir" This time another voice replies, slightly shaken, judging from his voice.

"Kill her" The guy with the deep voice ordered, which immediately made me shout. "NO!!!" I screamed in fear.

"Oh look who's awake..." The deep voice guy said befour removing my blindfold. I squinted my eyes from the direct light as I open my eyes.

"Someone decided to wake up the next second I said that iam gonna kill her" The deep voice said. I turned my head towards the voice, my eyes immediately widened.

"You..." I said, it's the same guy which killed the poor guy in alley, yesterday.
"You are a killer!" I yelled at the surprisingly young looking man.

"Me?, of course I am killer!, didn't you see it 3 days ago?" He replied, smirking while he was removing the cuffs around my hands and legs.

"Why did you kill that innocent man that night?!" I ask him angrily, as I felt bad for the innocent man.

"Innocent?, you don't know what he did to me. He tried to steal money from me!" He said, which made my more angry.

"You killed him cause he tried to steal your money?, you killed for money?"I asked him in disbelief.

He sighed, "You are asking too much questions, just shut your pretty little mouth befour I do something" He said slightly irritated as he finally finished removing those annoying cuffs.

I got up, sitting on the bed. I looked around the room, it looked like a very luxurious yet simple room with golden interior.

Then it hit me, I am kiddnaped by a horrible killer....

"What are you going to do to me?, are you gonna k-kill me?" I ask, my eyes tearing up on the thought of getting killed.

"Maybe or maynot, cause it depends on the choice you pick" He said.

Wait,choice? What choice?

"What do you mean?" I ask him

"You either have to be a killer like me or die" He said calmly, as if it's not a big thing killing someone!

"What?! I am not going to be a discusting killer like you! There is no way I am killing someone!" I say as I got up. There is no way iam going to kill innocent people...

"I am gonna say it again, Its kill or be killed, baby, also ill be paying you 10,000 dollars for each kill. So, Choose wisely" It was the last thing he said befour he left the room with the other two guys.

"What am I going to do?" I wispered to my self as tears slide through my face. I run my face with my hands,completely stressed.

What should I do?

《•••》

If some of you guys reading this notices that this is similar to jiminttrash, yes it is. The storyline if this story is not mine, I said it already. So please dont come at me!