30

"You can't kiss me, tae"

"What?! What do mean I can't kiss you?!"  he yells. "Tae, I'm sick. I don't want you to get sick too!" I say trying to convince him.

"No! I don't care! I'm kissing you no matter what!" He says, pouting like a little kid, with his arms crossed. I smile at his cuteness. "How are you gonna protect me if you get sick?" I say followed by a sneeze.

"I-i am strong! See?" He says and shows me his muscles. I sigh. "I'm saying it again tae. You cant kiss m-" He cuts me off. "No! I'll kiss you, even if you puke!" He says.

"What? Ew! Don't do that!"

"Yes, I will!"

"You are getting so stubborn these days"

"Cause i am!"

"You know what? Just do whatever you want"

....

To be honest if was really cute seeing taehyung pout and whine about Not being able to kiss me. Like, he is still whining about it till now.

"I can't do this rose. It feels like forever!" He whines. "It's been 2 minutes" I say. "Still! It feels like years!"

"You are so dramatic!" I laugh and move forward to move a strand of hair in Taehyung's face. He leaned forward to my touch like a dog wanting to be pet.

"Anyways i think I'll go lay down so that I'll feel better" I say but as I was about to get up, Taehyung called me.

"I can't take it Rosè!" He says and kisses me. I try to push him back as he can get sick, but he was too strong for me so I just gave up and melted into the kiss.

To be honest I love it when Taehyung kisses me. I swear his lips are more softer that mine are.

I pull back and glare at him. "I told not to kiss me! Now your gonna get sick!" I say.

He grins. "I'm sorry. I just couldn't take it anymore. Guess I'll also get sick then!"

...

Taehyung POV

It's almost been a month now and the redbullet mafia (enemy) hadn't taken a step on us. It was too quiet. WAY too quiet, but I won't let my guards down. I'm still going to be careful with things going around.

"Taehyung!" Rosè suddenly comes out if nowhere and screams in my ear. "Ah! What are you doing?!" I ask holding my ear.

"I'm calling since so long. You weren't responding so.."

"Sorry. I was just..thinking..'bout things "

"What things?" She asks, but I don't try to hide it from her cause I know she won't stop asking me what's wrong untill I tell her.

"I'm scared Rosè. The red bullet is way too quiet, which means they can attack amy second. Now I have to be extra careful you also should" I say, lokimg at her.

I could clearly see her gulp. "D-dont be scared, tae!"She says. "I will not. I promise I'll protect you from ANYTHING" I say.

Short chapter! Sorry! But the end is near! Also red bullet their enemy's name.