19

"Rosè! Hurry up we have training to do!" I could hear yoongi call for me, downstairs. I get up from bed as I slept again without me knowing.

I ran downstairs almost tripping. "Good morning!" I smile at yoongi, completely ignoring taehyung who is next to him. "Good morning!" He said back.

"So, what practice do i have today?" I ask, a bit nervous. Yoongi looks at taehyung waiting for him to answer. Taehyung looks up and we both made eye contact.

I was a bit taken back when Taehyung averted his gaze as soon as he saw me.

"Just basic stuff." Taehyung says. "Basic stuff? I thought I had learnt that already?" I ask, confused.

"Did we?" Yoongi asked and they both looked at each other with a look I didn't recognise. They both had been acting weird and I'm really curious why.

"I thought I should be out with you guys since I already the things you wanted me learn?" I ask again since no one replied. Not that I'm complaining.  I just need money.
0

"You can't right now.." Taehyung finally replys. "Then when? You are not allowing me to do something you forced me to do a month ago" I ask.

Yoongi and taehyung again share looks again. They are definitely hiding something from me.

"Look taehyung. I acepted this because I need the money. If you are not gonna give the me the money, it's fine. I can leave from-" My words were shortly cut by taehyung.

"You are not leaving"

"Taehyung, I need the money. I can't live here my whole life" I say, my voice shaking at thought of not having money and being left all alone.

Taehyung looked at me with a...different look, befour turning around to leave. "Training is cancelled"

I just stood there shocked and angry. I looked at yoongi. "What is wrong with him?!" I ask annoyed.

Yoongi pat my shoulder. "Sorry Rosè. The power isn't in my hand" He said and left the room too, making me stand alone there. I didn't under stand anything that was happening now.

What did taehyung force me to joint the mafia if he isn't going to pay me back? What was the propose? I need the money and I'm just being cheated out of it.

Angrily, I marched to taehyung office, not even bothering to knock on  the door. "Rosè..." Taehyung says, not 3 pectin me there.

"Why are you doing this?! Why did you make me join this horrible mafia, when you are not gonna pay me back?! I want to leave, Taehyung. " I say, letting all my anger out.

"Leave?" He asks, taken back by me,

"Yes! Leave. I can't stay here if you are not gonna give me the money. Please just let me leave!" I say, begging him.

"Sorry. I can't let you leave " He says,The look on his eyes different.

"Why not?! There are plenty of people you can choose! Just because I know you do these things dosent mean I'll tell anyone! Trust me please. Your secret is safe with me."

"That is not the reason why i can't let you leave, rosè" He says not even looking at me.

Then I realised. This isn't about me me..It's about Lisa.

I know that yoongi made me promise not to say any on, but right now this is really important.

"I am not Lisa. There is no reason for me to stay" I say and taehyung immediately looks up at me.

"How do you know about her?" He asks, his eyes dark. This is it. The normal taehyung is back. I look at his eyes, hurt behind it.

"That is not important right now. You made me stay here because i remind you of lisa. I know the pain you have felt everyday. So please if you understand the pain..Let me go"

"No Rosè. I won't let you go. Never in a thousand years." He says stepping one step forward.

"But why? This has nothing to do with me!" I say, my fist clenched

"Oh! You are so wrong, Lee Rosè. This is has everything to do with you" He says coming closer and closer.

"What do you mean?! Why can't you just--" He cuts me of by placing his lips onto my ears. His voice sending shivers down my spine.

"I like you Rosè. I won't let you go no matter what. You are mine. even if you don't like me back, you are staying here" He whispers.