13

My eyes shot open, my mind not ableing to process what is happening.

I push his chest making our lips part away. Taehyung widens his eyes realising what he just did. "Shit! I'm sorry" He rushes out the bathroom.

I still sit there in shock, watching him leave. What the heck? Taehyung just kissed me! But why? I sure was convinced that he hated me!

I touch my lips where he kissed me, the feeling still tingling. All the places he touched were burning.

I push away my thoughts and get down. I set up all the mess on bathroom sink and head out after I'm done.

I pass Taehyung's office while going to my room. I could see his feet walking back and forth.

I reach my room and get ready to sleep. That night I fell asleep with Taehyung's lips tingling on mine.

...

"Come on Rosè! Wakey! Wakey!" I slowly open eyes trying to figure who is in front me. "Ugh! Hoseok go away! I wanna sleep some more!" I push him away and pull my blanket over my head.

"Hoseok! Didn't I ask you to get out?" I eyes shoots open after hearing who's voice that was. I pull the blanket away from my head and see taehyung standing at the door watching me and a pouty Hoseok beside me.

I look at my lap, remembering what happened at the washroom.

What are these people doing here at this time? I thought I didn't have practice today?

I yawn. "What time is it?" I ask rubbing my eyes. "It's time for you to wake up!" Yoongi appears outta nowhere pulling the blanket away from me.

I first thing I noticed on him was a cut on his lips and cheek. "Yoongi! Are you okay?" I ask, getting up and cupping his cheek. "Yah! I'm okay! See?" He flashes his gummy smile.

I felt relaxed seeing the person I am most closest to alright. "Anyway why did you wake me up so soon?" I ask, taking my hands away from his face.

"We going out!" Hoseok jumps onto me. I gasp, "really?!" I ask. How did taehyung agree to this?! He nods. "Yay! I'll go get ready first!" I head to the washroom happily.

...

I come downstairs seeing the boys waiting for me. "Wow! Rosè you look cute!" Jin complemented me. "Thanks!" I ask while admiring my clothes. I wore a yellow Hoodie and light blue ripped Jean.

"Anyways! Where are we going?" I ask. "Just follow us. You don't have to know" Taehyung says, rolling his eyes. "Jeez! I just asked!"
I wonder who shit on his breakfast today!

"Cmon Rosè! He was just messing around!" Yoongi ruffles my hair, after seeing my upset face. "It's fine". I could see Yoongi glaring at taehyung for his attitude.

We all get in the car and head where ever we were going.

Taehyung wispered a little 'I'm sorry' but no one seemed to hear it except for yoongi.

...

"We came to the mall?" I ask my brows raised. "Yeah.. we just wanted you choose your own clothes" Namjoon says.

"But I don't have money?.." I say and look towards taehyung as be come near me. "You can take mine" Taehyung offers his card.

"No I don't want to take your money" Taehyung sighs. "Show me where the shop is" He asks

I look at yoongi kind off asking him what to do indirectly. He motioned me to take the card, so I took a step toward taehyung and took the card.

All I could remember when i looked at him was The kiss, the look In his eyes, the way he looked at me, how his attitude changed... everything.

"Now are you gonna show me where the shop is or just stare at me?" I come back to life. "Huh? A-are you coming with me?" I ask, my face e getting heated at thought of me and him alone together.

"W-what? No!" Taehyung replies back, now his cheeks flushing at the thought.

3rd pov

Yoongi was quitely watching the scene carefully. He had a doubt on taehyung. Why is taehyung acting this way?

Only one thought was going around his mind... And Yoongi didn't like the thought at all.

...