6

"You won't understand you'll come to know sooner or later." He patted my head

Know what sooner or later? Nah, whatever it's not like I care about him anyways. It became pretty awkward between us as yoongi kept staring at me.

"Ummm..... is there something on my face?" I ask

"Oh, no no!" He snapped out. "You are just pretty..."

I felt my face heat up immediately. "Oh, T-thanks" I say as I pushed a string of hair behind my ear. I didn't want to make things awkward so I started off asking him a question.

"So.... How did you start off being a mafia?" I ask pretty curious.

"Actually, Taehyung was my childhood friend. We grew up together and did things all together. So when he said me that he wanted to be a mafia, I didn't hesitate to join him"

"Oh, pretty interesting....." I say. So that monster has a friend who is really close...

We both chatted for a good 10 minutes befour taehyung called us back for training. It was actually fun talking with him. He is a really funny person! The thing I like about him the most is his cute little gummy smile! It is sooo cute

-Time skip- (sorry I'm lazy!)

I let out a sigh as I finally reached my room. I was really exhausted, today was a pretty hard day of training. I went to my bed and fell on it, laying on my stomach. I slept there for 5 minutes befour heading to the washroom room to take a shower.

I removed my clothes and took a warm shower. I came out and wore some comfy clothes. I layed on the bed, lokimg at the ceiling and thought of everything that is happening on my life right now.

I feel like my soul has been drained out of me. Anyway it's not like feel this way after I came here...... My life has always been like this since years.

I then remember about the training I had today and how I learned how to use a gun. I still remember the nervousness I felt when I held the gun. When I finally pushed the trigger of felt so powerful.
As if like no one in this world could hurt me. It felt so right.

While I was thinking about things, I felt something cold on my face. I look up to see the one and only monster pouring water on me!

"What are doing?!" I ask clear angry

"Can't you see?. Are you blind? I am pouring water on you" He says as if nothing happened.

"I know, WHY are you pouring water on me?!" I ask irritated

"You weren't responding to me when I asked you to come down for dinner so I poured water on you. Now you better come or I will have to pour water in you again" He said and went out shutting the door behind.

Uhhh! I hate him! Now I have to change the bed covers and my clothes again. I just took a shower! Uhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

I quickly changed my clothes and went downstairs. When I went down I saw him eating already. And the stupid Me thought that he would wait for me. I sat down the chair and started eating my food.

I looked at him eating, he took huge bites clearly looking hungry. I looked at the way his jaw moves and makes it look sharper as he chews the food. I looked at his long lashes then his pink lips. In all he looked perfect and hot.

" You know a picture would last longer " He said making me snap out of my thoughts.

"What...? I-i wasn't staring at you!" I say

"I didn't say you were staring at me?" He says still smirking

"W-whatever!" I say, embarrassed. As I got up, leaving the dishes in the kitchen and leaving to my room.

I layed on my bed after taking off my slippers. I took out my phone and set my alarm befour setting it at the table. I let out a sigh as I thought about what happened at the dinner table.

What was I even thinking about that time?! I literally thought he was hot! Oh my god I can't belive it. Now he might think that I'm a creeper. Oh god, why do the most unluckiest things happen to me? Now how am I gonna face him tomorrow? I hate myself more now!

I then slept as I was really tried.