25

Taehyung POV

I stood there in shock, my eyes wide open. I didn't expect her to be the one doing this.

She pulled away from the kiss. "You came back.." she said, holding my cheek. "I told you I would" I smile.

She looks down, taking in my apperence and without thinking she starts touching all over me, seeing if I got hurt. "Where are you hurt?" She asks.

"Rosè. Stop" I held her hand. "I need to see where you're hurt!" She says trying to come out of my grip, but I only hold her tighter.

"If you keep touching me like that, I wouldn't be able to control myself anymore" I say and watch her face turn red. She averts her gaze to the floor and says; "I'm sorry"

"About that kiss-" I start off but she stops me. "Let me clean your wound first" She says and I nod. I follow her to the bathroom upstairs which is right across my room.

I sit on the closed toilet seat and watch as Rosè takes the first aid box. I suddenly felt the deja vù. We have been here before.

"Don't move this time" she says as she pours some peroxide and taps it, onto my wound on my cheek.

I hiss in pain, but I don't jerk my hand away. I didn't want to anger her this time. "Where's the other wound?" She asks and instead of telling her, I show her.

I take off my shirt and throw it down. She looks down as I do so but gasps after she looks at my chest. "What the hell? How did this happen?" She asks, looking at the huge cut across my chest.

"One of the guys cut me with a knife. I didn't notice it at the first" I say. She stares at my chest for a moment, biting her lips befour pouring peroxide in to cotton.

She slowly taps it over my cut so it won't get infected. "Ah!" I hiss. She looks at me and countinues tapping the cotton. She then puts a bandage over the cut.

I places her hand over my chest, to reach the first aid box. I know she didn't do it wantedly, but it drove me crazy.

Befour I knew it, I pulled her towards me, making her sit on my lap and lean over my chest. I slowly go forward waiting for her to stop, but she didn't.

Without wasting a second, I pressed my lips on hers, loving the feeling of her lips on mine. She kisses me back befour I pull away and look at her flushed cheeks.

That when I realised, she likes this. She likes ME.

We both stare at each other's eyes forgetting everything around us. She quickly looks down after she realises what she is doing.

"I-i have to go" She says and gets up from my lap but I hold her wrist. "Wait! Can you sleep with me tonight?" I ask. I know it's random but I felt the need to.

She looked hesitant but gave in. I smile as I went outside the bathroom and sat on my bed. She slept on the bed keeping her distance away from me.

I switch off the lamps and look at her one last time, befour I close my eyes.

Tonight was one of the best nights I had. Even though it's supposed to be the worst.