28

Rosè POV

We reached Busan, and could finally get out of the van. Hoseok and yoongi waved us bye and I just followed namjoon to the huge mansion in front if us.

This mansion wasn't that big compared to the others. But I can't say this is small.

"Stay here" Namjoon said in monotone, which made me feel irritated. I didn't even want to hear his voice. He walked away to one of the guards standing in front of the gates.

The Gates opened and we could go in.

"Choose any room you want and do whatever you want" Namjoon said as he sat on the couch.

"Why did taehyung even send you to be with me?" I ask, annoyed.

He looks at me, his eyes meeting mine. "It's was Taehyung's order, rosè. Also why would he send someone that you need when you are lonely" He scoffed.

So it was a jealously thing..

I didn't say anything and went to fingers a rook for myself. There a lot than i expected, so I just picked the first room I saw.

I opened the door and I was okay with my room. It had white covers and pillows with simple yet beautiful interiors.

I plopped on the bed, tried of everything that's happening around me.

First, I get to know that people are trying to kill me then I came to know that Taehyung's EX IS MY LONG LOST SISTER!

Then I heard a phone call from namjoon phone and I immediately knew who it was. I ran downstairs to take the call but namjoon already took it.

"Ah! Yes sir! We reached"

I look at namjoon. "Please give me the phone namjoon. I need to talk to taehyung" I please him.

"Sir we--Rose please, not now" Namjoon refuses to give the phone, but after a few seconds he gave me the phone with a look on his face. I guess taehyung told him to give him the phone.

"Taehyung" I say, finally getting to talk to him.

"Did you settle in?" He asked, with a concerning voice. But I just ignore the question. "Why did you send namjoon to stay with me?"

"Well, namjoon is perfect for this. He wouldn't try to hit on you and I'm pretty sure jimin and jungkook kinda likes you so I can't send them. Yoongi, you are WAY too close with him, so no" He says and I could feel the jealousy.

I roll my eyes. "What about Hoseok and seokjin? They have girlfriends right?"

"That's the problem. Their girlfriends wouldn't like her being with other girls. That's gonna be a problem" He says and I sigh. He is right tho.

"Why can't you come here?" I whine. This time he sighs. "I can't come there. You know I have work to take care of"

"How are you gonna keep me safe when you are miles away from me?" I ask

"You are making this harder than its suppose to be, rosè" He says.

"Please, tae. I can't stay with this annoying shit." I please him.

"I'm sorry. I know this seems bad but it'll turn good at the end." He says assuring me.

"But-" I got cut by Jungkook's voice on the other line.

"Oh, okay kook. I'll call you later, Rosè. Text me after awhile."

"Bye" I say, still sad that Taehyung isn't coming here. I cut the phone and go to give the phone to namjoon, who's in the kitchen.

"Here" I hand him the phone and go, but get stopped by namjoon.

"Do you really like taehyung or are you pretending to save your pity ass?" He asks in a annoying voice.

I just look at him clearly offended by his words. "Look, Taehyung will do anything to save you cause he fell too hard. He is risking his life for you and if you do something stupid like your sister-"  I cut him off.

"Don't. Bring. My. Sister. Into. This!" I say, gritting my teeth. He scoffs. "Why are you getting angry? Is it because I told the truth?" He says, smirking.

I don't say anything but stare at him because if I did, I would slap him right across the face. I just kept silent and left to my room, so I wouldn't to something bad.

I plopped on the bed, stomach first. I sigh, life is getting too hard for me to handle and if it keeps going like this I will go crazy especially now that I'm living with Kim namjoon.

I open mu contacts to go talk to taehyung.

  Contacts

Dinosaur⚠

Taehyung! Are you sure that you can't send anyone else here? I'm sure namjoon is gonna kill me! -Rose

After a few seconds a reply came through

No sorry. Namjoon is the perfect guy for this😌-Taehyung

But I'm sure he is gonna kill me! Please taehyung come here! Nothing will happen! You can keep me safe here! -Rose

Then I finally got the reply I've been waiting for.

                                           Fine. I'll be there tomorrow😒 -Taehyung

....

I nearly yelled in joy,when tomorrow finally arrived. I wore a cute dress and went down stairs to wait for taehyung.

I felt bored so I took my phone out and played games when namjoon suddenly called me. "Rose"

I lost the game I was playing right after when namjoon called me. I look at him. "What do you want! Look! You made me lose the game! I was almost at the high score!"

He rolled his eyes. "Follow me" I furrow my eyebrows. "Okay?" This felt weird. I felt a weird vibration around him.

He went and stood right in front of the patio door. "Why are we-" I stop my words as namjoon came a step towards me.

"Did you really think I hate you?"

I scoff. "Well yeah!" I say, stating the obvious. He comes more closer making me uncomfortable. "Namjoon stop." I say, not liking what namjoon was doing.

"Did you really think only taehyung over here likes you?" He ask.

"What? What do-" He cuts my words by crashing his lips on mine.