32

⚠Please read the note that is in the end! It's very very important! ⚠

"Rosè! Run!"

Rosè immediately understood what was happening. Taehyung's enemy trapped us. A tall guy shot his head towards Rosè direction. "Boy! Catch her!" Her eyes widens.

3 men immediately come up the stairs as their leaders had told them. She looked down the railing and jumped over it. She landed on the floor, getting injured on her arm, blood dripping down. "No!" Taehyung yelled, running towards her.

But the men were faster, they quickly grabbed taehyung's arms tightly. "Ugh! Let me go!" Taehyung shouted, struggling to come out of their grip.

Rosè got up with all her strength and shoot the other guys with a gun she found on the floor. Red bullets men somehow captured the boys (bts) and tied them up to a chair, except for seokjin as he escaped.

They both fought against the red bullets men, as they were a lot of them. Seokjim looked at Rosè, panting. "Rosè! Quickly go cut their ropes! I'll take care of them!" He yelled. Rosè nodded and went to do what she was said to.

She quickly cut their ropes shoothing some guys in between. Then she felt something painful go through her, it was a bullet.

She fell down onto taehyung, clutching onto her stomach. He immediately held as she fell down. "No! Rosè!" He cried, looking at his lover. "You fucking monster!" He yelled, looking at X, the leader of red bullet.

Taehyung fell down while crying, putting Rosè onto his lap. Rosè struggled to keep her eyes open. She put her hand onto Taehyung's cheek, looking into his eyes. "D-dont cry, taeh-"she stopped coughing out blood. "Taehyung. I-i won't forget you n-no matter what. I-i love you, taehyung" It was the last thing she said befour she closed her eyes.

"N-no!! This can't be happening! Wake up, baby! I love you too! Please wake up! You can't leave me like this, I love you!" Taehyung cried, shaking Rosè's body.

X grinned in satisfactory. This is what he wanted, seeing his enemy miserable in front of him. Taehyung ran towards him and held X by his neck, choking him "How dare you!?" He yelled.

Now that you are here, you have to chose if you want happy or sad There are two chapters I uploaded along with this. So if you want happy you can chose the one where I titled 'happy' and vice versa.