26

Taehyung's POV

The next morning I woke up with my arms around Rosè. We were cuddling.

I look at her cute morning face, smiling. How can someone be this cute?! I pinched her nose, which I guess woke her up.

She sat up looking around, thinking how she ended up here with her eyes half open, unable to open them fully.

I smile at her. "Good morning!" I say also sitting up. She looks at me. "Morning" she says, not in a very happy tone. "What's wrong?" I ask, but she dosent reply, she only gets up walks away.

I get up quickly and hold her wrist to stop her from going out the room. "Did I do something wrong?" I ask, scared.

Rosè POV

Taehyung hold my wrist to stop me from going out. I look at him. "Did I do something wrong?" He asked, so worried and scared. I try my best not to smile, as I press my lips together, not looking at him.

I'm not really angry at him. I was just acting and I wanted to see his reaction. I was having a hard time accepting that I like taehyung, but I don't know how much I can deny it anymore.

"I'm sorry of you didn't like what I did yesterd--" He started panicking, but I stopped him. "Woah! Woah! Stop panicking! I was just acting like I was angry!" I say, smiling.

"R-really? that means I could still kiss you right?" He asks. I was hesitating. How long am I gonna deny this?

I look at him. "Yes. You can still kiss me" I say smiling, as I look at him.

He smiles and immediately kisses me. But we were interrupted by the knock on the door. "Taehyung? Are you in there?" It was seokjin.

"Yeah?" Taehyung replied, still holding me in his arms. "Have you seen Rosè? She is not in her room and I'm worried" I look at him.

"She is here. Right next to me" He whispered the last part, looking at me. "What?!" Seokjin asked. "N-no, I meant she is right next to my room, so I know where she is"

"Oh okay! Come downstairs fast, the boys have an important news for you" seokjin said and we could hear his footsteps fading which meant he went.

I pull away from him. "What if it's a bad news?" I ask. "Nah! Who cares? I'll go downstairs, you at here." He says and I nod.

3rd POV

Taehyung went downstairs to meet with the boys. "So, what's the matter?" He asked.

"Sir.." Jimin started off and he knew this was an important news because the boys only call him sir if the situation is serious.

"What is it?" Taehyung asks, impatiently.

"The guys from yesterday, not all of them are dead"

"What do you mean?!" Taehyung yells. "I am sure I killed them all!"

"No sir. Some of then are still alive and they are targeting us. Here's a note we got today morning" Jimin says and handed taehyung a letter.

Taehyung opens to read it.

"I know you have the daughter of Mrs.Lee. You can't keep yourself in control can you? Even after Lisa. We are coming to get her away from, no matter where you hide her, I'll make you suffer. - xxx"

Taehyung reads the note again and again, in shock. How did they know about Rosè?

"Ugh!!" He yells in anger, tearing the letter in to pieces. "How come they're still alive?! I made sure they all bled to death! Now they are targeting Rosè!" He poured his anger out.

"S-sir, behind you"

"What-" He looks being and sees Rosè standing there, in shock and fear.