20

I stare at taehyung, his eyes clouded with many emotions.

"I don't care. I came here so you can pay me. If you aren't I'm just going to keep trying to escape and won't go do anything you say" I hiss.

"Then I have a deal for you"

"What deal?" I ask, my eyes narrowed.

"You stay here, no trying to escape. You don't have to do any killing. I'll still pay you and then I'll let you go." He offers me the deal in a serious voice and I knew he wasn't lying

I can't pass on this offer. Any chances that let's me get away from here is a deal for me.

I finally speak, making Taehyung's mouth go into a grin.

"Deal"

....

I tried to ignore taehyung as much as possible and since then taehyung wasn't afraid to show that he likes me.

He is obvious with any chance he gets and the others are not too thrilled about it, since they know what happened last time.

I know this isn't bad, unless he loves me. He just likes me, right? I just shouldn't let taehyung love me. I should stop him somehow..

I need to make him unlike me. Just like he did when i first met him. Maybe I need to change myself and my attitude. Maybe that'll make taehyung unlike me and I'll be free again!

"Rosè! Come down here fast!" I heard taehyung yell my name, making me snap out of my thoughts.

I was thinking hard what to do to make him hate me, then it snapped.

I got the perfect idea!

....

3rd person POV

Yoongi and taehyung stare at the girl in front of them, their jaws to the floor. "What did you do?" Taehyung asks, his eyes slightly widened.

"What do you mean?" Rosè asks, showing her full face. She pushes her glasses to the bridge of her nose, the glasses she didn't even own.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung scoffs knowing what she is trying to do and he wasn't amazed.

"Nothing. This is the real me" Rosè was still in her charecter. She tried to look completely opposite of her usual self so that Taehyung would stop liking her.

"I know what you are doing" Taehyung's hands move up to Rosè hair, removing her hair tie, making her bun come down. He takes the fake glasses from her nose,getting closer.

"Stop trying to change, sweetheart. I like you no matter how much you change yourself"

Rosè looks at him,unamazed by her own plan. Taehyung grabs hold of her hand. "Don't touch me!" She pulled her hand back.

Taehyung sighed. "Can't you just fall for me already?" Rosè scoffed. "I would rather kill someone than fall for you!"

She looked at yoongi. "Can we go somewhere? I'm bored" she asked. "Sure!" Yoongi replied.

"What? I'm not allowing you two going alone!" Taehyung stopped them.

"Taehyung, she is in are family. I do t think of her in that way" Yoongi says. Rosè nooded, agreeing.

"Still" Taehyung huffed, his arms crossed.

"Can we go out if you are also coming with us?" Rosè asks, her face lightning up.

Taehyung was about to smile at her cute smile, but he controlled it. He couldn't resist the sparkle in her eyes, so he gave in. "Fine"

"Yay! Come on lets go!" She held Yoongi's hand and ran outside, while taehyung just followed them, frowning like a third wheel.

....

Taehyung POV

The three of us ended up going to eat after realising it's late and we didn't have dinner yet.

The whole time I just saw yoongi and Rosè talking and laughing together while I just followed them. I was irritated and mostly, jealous.

I ran to sit with Rosè befour yoongi does, conering her. Now that I'm with Rosè, I'm satisfied. I finally with Rosè and not yoongi.

I know I didn't talk that much, but last time I liked someone. They got taken away from me. So this time I'm not risking Rosè. I will protect her from anyone, even if she dosent like me back.

"Why do you have to sit this close?" Rosè asked, slightly annoyed.

"Don't act like you don't like it" I look at her and smirk. She looks even prettier up close.

"I'm not acting" she replied, thinking that I'll stop but that just makes me fight for her affection even more.

"Come on guys! Why do you have to fight everywhere? Just apologise and finish this!" Yoongi said, clearly irritated with out bickering.

"That because he is an asshole! If he stops being one, I'll be nice to him" Rosè says, moving away from me.

"Okay then halve this deal!" I say, catching both of their attention.

"What is it?"

"I'll stop being annoying if Rosè  agrees to go on a date with me!" I say grinning, proudly.

"Why would I do that!" She made a face. "Oh come on! What could go so wrong? Plus He'll stop being annoying!"

"Okay..Fine!" She gives in. "But I have rules!" She says. Rules? It's okay what could go wrong?

"One: No touching me no matter what. Two: Keep your distance away from me" It all went smooth until she said something that completely destroyed me.

"And last but not least: No trying to kiss me"