14

After a long day at the mall we finally came back to the car. To be honest,It was exhausting but it's much better than training all day.

Jin was driving the car and Taehyung sat in the front, while we all sat behind. Yoongi sat next to me, of course. "What did you get?" Yoongi nudged me waiting for my answer.

"Well, I got some t-shirt and jeans" I say, looking back at him. He nooded back.

We were just talking about random stuffs, when I suddenly remembered to remain yoongi that he has eat dinner with me tonight. I really don't want to eat with The jerk everyday.

"Yoongi! You said you will eat dinner with me tonight in my room!"

Everyone was secretly hearing what we are talking about and everyone was waiting for Yoongi's response. "Yeah sur-" Befour Yoongi could even finish what he was about say, a strict "No" filled the car.

"What do you mean by No? He is just eating at my room for today" I say as my brows furrowed , looking at taehyung.

"No means no. You are eating with me tonight! Not only tonight but everyday!" He says strictly.

Yoongi just observed taehyung silently, as if studying him.

I look over at taehyung then at yoongi. I wonder if this is about the kiss or maybe about... Lisa.

"He probably doesn't even like you. He just acting like he does because he feels pity for you" He spits back. Okay! This is really starting to make me angry.

"Just because you don't like me, dosent mean that everyone doesn't like me" I say, gritting my teeth.

"Stop talking, Rosè! " He closes his eyes in frustration. "Why? Does it make you angry that every one over here likes me and has heart unlike you?" I ask, crossing my arms.

Taehyung scoffs. "How pathetic! You think that you have made into our hearts? Honey you are just here to help us. Nothing more! Noone over here likes you!" Taehyung says, making me feel like a million knifes just stabbed me.

"I hate you" I say behind his back, almost at the verge of crying. I look out the window and started thinking about my life before all this problems happened.

...

We reached to the mansion and I went right back to my bedroom, ignoring yoongi calling me from behind. I didn't even bother to look back.

I plopped on my bed my bed after keeping my bags down. His words really did hurt me.

I am slowly think..what if what taehyung said was really the truth? What if No one here actually likes me? Even yoongi..

No no I should stop thinking about this. What Taehyung said was a lie. Don't belive.

....

3rd person POV

Yoongi sadly watched as Rosè went up the stairs ignoring him. He clearly get that Taehyung words had hurt her.

He looked taehyung "You shouldn't have said that to her. It was hard, she has feelings. She is not like you" Yoongi stated, making taehyung look towards him.

"She has to learn to be strong. Not everyone I'm this world likes her"

"Just because you don't like her dosent mean that everyone too don't like her. Rosè is a great person, so if you fail to notice that it's your fault" Yoongi looked deep into Taehyung eyes.

They both had the unfimilar looks in their eyes. "But that isn't the reason, is it?" Yoongi hinted fro  what he had observed earlier this day.

"What do you mean?"

"Your feelings towards Rosè is changing..I can see that. And you are trying to hide that by acting act towards her" Yoongi says. "What are you saying? I think you are confusing your feeling with mine" Taehyung says back.

"Are you trying to say that I like Rosè?" Yoongi raised his brows.

"Yes, of course! You are always around her! You take all the chances to be around her! What does this mean?" Taehyung slightly raises his voice.

"Yes! I do like her! What are you gonna do about it?! Why does it bother you so much?!"

"...."