7

I woke from the annoying alarm ringing in my ears. I let out a groan and got up. I slipped on my slippers and headed to the washroom. I switched on the tap and let the flow into the bathtub.

I quickly brushed my and took a warm bubble bath. I came out and wore a black shirt ( Which was gucci of course) and white ripped jeans.

I went downstairs to eat breakfast but I didn't see taehyung at the table. I sat down and started eating my breakfast. As I was eating I kind felt lonely without taehyung. Yes, he doesn't talk to me while eating but still. I ate my food and went to the training room.

I spotted yoongi there sitting. "Hey, yoongi!" I say as I smiled.
"Oh, hey!" He said while putting his phone inside his pocket.

"Ummm, can I ask you something?" I ask. "Yeah, sure!"

" Where is taehyung? I didn't see him this morning." I ask waiting for his answer.

"Oh him? He went for a important meeting. He'll be coming late. Now Come let's go for training" He says

-Time skip-

I just finished training, it got over soon so I get to have some free time. As I felt bored siting on the couch with yoongi, I asked him something.

"Hey yoongi, where are the others? I didn't see them since day befour yesterday."

"They don't live here" He says

"They don't? But there are a lot of rooms here?" I ask

"Yep, there are a lot of rooms here but they don't live here" He says, looking around

"Do you live here?" I àsk

"Nope, I live in my apartment" He said

"Oh, okay"

"Rosè, I am going to go out for a sec. I'll comeback, okay?" He says as he got up.

"Umhm" I nod my head. He opened the door and went out. I felt really bored since there was nobody here. So I decided to look around this huge mansion. I went through all the rooms, until I came a cross a room that was locked. I tried to open it but I failed.

I could have just left that room and went somewhere but something inside me told me to open the door. I tried to open the door but it was locked So, I took my bobby pin from my hair, and pushed it inside the keyhole to open the door.

"What do you think you are doing?!" I heard a familiar voice.
I froze as I turned around to see taehyung standing there with a gun pointed me.

He walked towards me and said. "I asked what we're you doing?!" I flinched as he yelled at me. "I...I don't know...." I honestly say.

He pulled the trigger ready to shoot me. I closed my eyes tightly, this is it.. I'm gonna die in the hands of this handsome monster.

I stood there waiting for him to shoot me, but it never came... I slowly opened my eyes to find him staring at me.

"You better be careful about doing stuffs, or I won't hesitate to kill you. I don't need you any ways. And also never open that door..." He warned me that left.

I let out a breath that I held the whole time. That was a close call....
But why did he say me not to open that door? I bet he has million dollars hidden in there and he doesn't want me to see.

I slowly went up stairs as I felt really tired. I opened my door and went straight to bed.

-Time skip-

I woke up to taehyung calling me to eat dinner. 'You better come fast' was the last thing he said befour he shut the door. He didn't sound normal as he always does, he sounded angry and irritated.
I bet I was the one who made him angry.

I think I should apologise to him..... I went down stairs and started eating dinner. "Hey...., I am sorry about what happened today" I start off as my heart was beating like anything. He didn't respond but made a simple nod. He didn't even look at me! Ummm.....RUDE......

He pushed me a can of beer signaling me to drink it. I first hesitated but drank it anyways. I have never drank beer befour so I had a burning sensation throughout my whole throat as I drank it. But the second sip wasn't bad. I slowly started feeling dizzy.

Everything dint seem straight at the moment. I didn't have any control over my body.

I slowly walked towards taehyung and sat on his lap. The first thing that popped up my brain. Taehyung's face was the last thing I saw befour I blacked out.