29

My eyes widened and I pushed namjoon back roughly. I rub my lips with my hands.

"Namjoon! What did you do?! Did you lose your mind or something?!" I yell.

Namjoon didn't say anything but just smiled. "Did you see that, sir?"

I look behind him, my eyes widens as I see taehyung behind him. I think that Taehyung assumed the worst. "Taehyung I didnt-"

Befour I can finish what I want to say, Taehyung came towards me and hugged me tightly. I stand there confused. "What? What's going on?" I ask.

"I wanted to test if what you felt for taehyung was real" Namjoon says looking at me.

So all of this was planned? Namjoon knew he was coming, they both planned it together.

"I told you it was" I said, pouting in annoyance. Taehyung pulled away. "Thank you namjoon. You can leave now" He says and namjoon goes to take all his belongings.

After he's done, he said his good byes and left the place. Taehyung looks at me. "So you really do like me, huh?" He asks.

I look down blushing in embarrasment. I proved what he said was true. I rests his hand on my chinkmaking me look at him. "I'm glad you like me, I do too" He says.

"Even though you left for one day, it felt like forever" He says, looking into my eyes. "Did you miss me? Cause I sure did" He asks.

"Yes" I say. He knows how I feel and I know how he feels so what's the use of hiding it anymore?

He grins. "I'm so happy now, rose" He says. "Me too" I say, smiling.

"Are you hungry? I'll order food" He asks but I quickly respond. "No! I thought I could cook dinner tonight. So can we go to the store to get some things?" I ask, and I could see his expression change.

"No, rosè. You cant"

"What? Why not?" I ask. He sighs. "Things are getting more bad, rose. Yesterday we got another note saying that another mafia has joined and they also are targeting you"

"Why can't they jut give up? I didn't do anything wrong" I ask. "I know but they found out that my weak spot is you so they're targeting ou so that I can go down" He says.

"They won't find me, right? I'm scared, tae" I say. He hold my hands. "I promise nothing will happen to you. I will protect you" He says, meaning each word.

I smile.

.....

I sat on the living room couch, waiting for taehyung to home with the food. I lay back on the couch, thinking about how life is.

I seriously can't belive how my life turned out to be. First, I was kicked out by my father THEN I end up in the mafia, THEN I fall in love with the mafia leader.

I look at the clock, it's been one and a half hour since he went. It's been to long, since he said he's going to a shop near by and said it'll take 30 minutes.

What is taking him so long? I take my phone my call him then I hear his phone ring near the table next to me. Wow! He left his fucking phone here!

I get up and go stand outside, trying to see if he's any close. God! Why is it so cold outside? I rub my arms with my hand. Should I go take my jacket? Nah! Too lazy!

"I'm back!" I hear the voice I've been wating to hear, all this time. I see taehyung with two bags of groceries. I run. "What took you so long?" I say, hitting him on his arm.

"Ow! I'm sorry! There was a huge queue!" He said rubbing his arm. "Whatever! Come in" I say.

"What did you bring?" I ask, looking inside the bags he brought.

"Your favorite!" He smiled and hugged me from behind. I look at him. "How do you know what I like?" I ask. "I have my ways"

I smile. "Come let's make dinner! I'm starving!" I say and drag him to the kitchen.

"What?! I'm not cooking!"

"Yes you are!"

"No I'm-"

"Just shut up and follow me!"

The ending is coming near yall! Be ready! Also do you want it to be a sad or happy ending? Please tell!