24

Rosè POV

I woke up the next morning to the sound of my alarm. I stretched and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

I removed all my clothes and let the water fall onto me. I felt the relief when the warm water touched me. (Sorry I'm really bad at writing a stuff like this)

There was a sudden knock on the door, which scared me.

"Yeah?"

"The guys made breakfast, wanna join?" It was jungkook. "Okay" I reply. "Come fast or else your food will get cold"

I quickly finish taking a shower and wore my clothes then went downstairs, happily. I was in a good mood today for some reason.

I came downstairs and saw the guys sitting in the dinning table, eating breakfast.

"Rosè you're here finally!" Jimin said happily. I smiled at him.

"Come sit here" Taehyung called me and pulled a chair beside him.I walk and sit beside him. Jimin looked at us and frowned, but I just ignored it.

"How was yesterday? Did you guys just bicker like befour?" Yoongi asked. "We just talked" Taehyung quickly replied, befour I could.

"Really? No rules were broken?" He asked as if he expected us to.

"No" I say and I pour some water for myself.

"So what now? What's the plan? Are you going to continue rejecting him while he drools over you?" Yoongi asked, taking a bite from his food.

"Stop" Taehyung said, irritated. All the happiness I felt all vanished and I could feel the tent in in the air.

"I'm taking my food to my room, if yall don't mind" I say, with no emotion in my face. "Wait! Go outside. I have something to tell you" Taehyung got up and went outside, I just followed him.

I came outside and put my plate down. Taehyung sighed. "I have a very dangerous mission tonight" He said and suddenly all the appiteit I had was gone.

"What?" I asked,my voice shaking.

"I'm putting my life befour everything. I will do anything to protect you and this family"

"Dont say like you won't come back" I said, angrily.

"Rosè, there is chance that I won't come bac--" I cut him off.

"You'll come back alive. Dont be an idiot, ill be safe here! If I can't leave you then you can't too." I say, without thinking first.

We both fell silent. Taking in what I just said now, which can't be taken back.

"Rosè.."

I take my plate and head inside. "I swear I'll never forgive you of you don't come back. I swear." I mumble.

Why I'm I feeling like this? And that too towards taehyung? This wouldn't be possible if I didn't like him. There is no away I like him!

                                                             ....

After an hour or so, I heard a knock at the door. It was taehyung.

"We're leaving" He said, making my heart sink. He looks at me deeply in the eyes. "I promise I'll come back for you"

"Taehyung! We have to go now!" I could hear jimin yell from downstairs. Taehyung presses his lips together and looks at me one last time.

I look at him leave and I can feel my heart beat raising.

And there is only one way this is happening. I like taehyung.

....

It was 2 am and I was still waiting for them. I don't know why but something inside me told me that I should wait for them, mostly taehyung.

Its almost 9 hours since he left and I'm starting to get scared. What if something bad happened to them? What they died? No no.. I shouldn't think that way..

I heard the front door suddenly open. I run downstairs carefully, so I don't fall.

I could see a dark figure, the lights fickle on and it was taehyung.

All the worries and my fears washed away as I saw him. He was there covered in blood from head to toe.

He looks up and smiles weakly. "I told you I would come"

I ran and threw my arms towards him. I hugged him tightly and let my tears fall.

I then did something I never thought I would do willingly...

I crashed my lips on his..