12

Surprise! Double update!!😘

°•◇◆¤°•◇◆¤°•◇◆《°•◇◆¤°◇◆¤¤•◇◆¤•◇◆◆•◇◆¤•◇¤¤•◇◆¤•◇◆》•◇¤¤•◇◇•°◇

The whole room fell silent, not expecting me to say such a thing. Taehyung was stunned by my words, judging from his face. No one dared to talk. We both just stared at each other.

Just as he was about to speak, a long thud echoed through the room. Taehyung looked from where the sound came from. "I think we are needed" Taehyung's expression changed, going back to his lifeless gaze.

"Wait! Like a mission?!" I ask, fear rising inside of me. He nods.

I prayed that Taehyung wouldn't ask me to come with him. I am not ready to kill, I won't , I never will.

"You stay here. Don't you dare try to leave" Everyone picks up their weapons and get head outside. I look at them with a worried expression.

Just as Taehyung was about to leave, he turns back. Our eyes meeting for a second then leaves.

...

It's been hours since they left. I am really worried , I just want someone to come and say that they are okay. I keep staring at the door, hoping someone would open the door.

Suddenly the door opened, I jolted up. Standing in the hallway was Taehyung.

The first thing that I noticed is that he was covered in blood.

"What happened to you?! Why is your hand bleeding?!" I rushed towards him. "It's nothing major it's just a cut." He says like its normal.

"You have to clean the wounded area first so that it doesn't infected. Let me do that for you" I say looking at the huge cut on his arm. "It doesn't matter. The thing that matters is that we are back alive"

"But-" I look at Taehyung staring at me making me fall silent immediately. My cheeks became flushed and I broke contact.

"How are the others? Are they fine? Is yoongi okay?" I saw the change in Taehyung's face when I asked him. "They are fine..Now Come help me clean this wound." He leaves the room.

I look at the place he stood, taken back by his words. Didn't he just tell me that it doesn't matter cleaning the wound? I come back to earth and follow him to the washroom.

"How did this happen anyway?" I ask while taking the medicine and the bandages. "A guy stabbed me while I was fighting another guy" He says anamused.

I put the medicine onto the cotton and dab it onto his wound. He hisses in pain, yanking his arm away. "You have to clean the wound or it won't get any better" I say, glaring down at him.

"It hurts you know!" He pouts. I try not to smile really hard looking at his pout. I slowly take him arm and dab the cotton gently, but he still countinues to curse and hiss at the pain

"Thanks for earlier. It made me feel better" Taehyung looks at me, breaking the silence in the room.

I just smile at him. "No need to be said"

"It's been really long since I felt okay and your words really touched me" I look into his eyes, the softness in him shocking me.

Neither of us moved muscle just stared at each other. As if I was under a spell, I couldn't look away. "Maybe you are just special" He said getting up.

In an instant Taehyung carried me, pushed all the things on the sink and placed me there.

"Taehyung! What are-" Befour I could finish my sentence, I felt his soft lips on mine.

...