16

"Hello?"

"Hey!" I could hear yoongi excited voice. "Did something happen with you and taehyung? " He ask.

"Not really. He is being his usual self" I say as I lean back. He  chuckles. "Did you eat?" He asked

"Well..I didn't want to sit with him, so no I didnt" I say. "What? You have to eat you know! Take the food to you room then" He suggests me.

"Only If taehyung would allow. He is strict about that shit. He is like a parent!" I say, making Yoongi chuckle clear agreeing with me.

"I wish you didn't leave. Then I wouldn't mind eatitng, I don't want sit with him alone" I huff, rolling on the bed.

"Taehyung says hurtful things but he only does that to show dominance. Trust me" Yoongi says.

"Still. I don't want to see him or else I'll end up jumping across the table and beating him up" I say, imagining me him taehyung.

Yoongi laughs loud. "You are wild. You aware of that, right?"
I smile. "Yes, I know"

"Anyways, you have to eat now! Or do you want me to come there and force you to eat?"

"Will you please do?" I ask, hoping he would say yes. I could already here yoongi gathering his things."I'll be there in few minutes. See you!"

"Bye!" I hang up the phone, smilimg. I jump out of my bed and hop around exited that yoongi is coming.

Just a few minutes ago I was sad and angry now my happiness scale went above its limit.Yoongi is the only person here that can make me feel this way.

....

3rd person POV

Taehyung is sitting at the dinning room, staring at the spot where Rosè would normally be.

It had been an hour and Rosè didn't seem to come down. Taehyung tried apologising and bringing the food to her, but he couldn't bring himself to do it.

Taehyung didn't want to seem weak. He didn't want to show that he cared, it never ended well...

Just as Taehyung was about to give in, a knock was heard at door confusing him. Who is here at this hour? He thought.

Befour he could get up to open the door, the door opened wide.
"I'm here!" Yoongi sang, his voice echoing through the hall. Rosè heard his voice and fled from her room.

Taehyung came out of the dining room just as Rosè came running from her room. "You are here!" Rosè sang, hugging yoongi tightly.

Taehyung bit his inner cheek, watching the two people hugging on front of him. "Why are you here?" He asked in a serious tone.

"Me and Rosè are having a sleepover, isn't that cute?" Yoongi said smiling, happily. If someone sees him in this state, they would definitely not think that this guy is the 2nd biggest mafia.

"Cute?" Taehyung scoffs. "I didn't invite you to my house. I think you can go back"

"Excuse me, I invited him here!" Rosè said stepping forward "What? This isn't your house" Taehyung says, annoyed.

"I live here, so technically this is my house too "

Yoongi tried really hard to hold back a laugh.

He was still amazed that Rosè can talk Back to him. Not even Lisa had done that.

"It won't be for long, if you don't stop talking with that cocky mouth of yours" Taehyung says, as he steps forward too, But I don't even move a bit.

"If you are gonna throw me out of this place, go ahead and do it. I'll be more than happy. I can just live with yoongi or someone, it's not like I wanted to be here at the first place" Rosè says, confidently.

Taehyung looks at her face to see if she is lying but no..she was serious about it. Rosè scoffed and looked away from taehyung.

"Are you hungry?" Yoongi asked, making Rosè look at him.

"Starving"