17

I ate happily as Yoongi passed me the box of pizza. I felt kinda relaxed and calmed down after I ate.

I know taehyung isn't happy with my actions, but who cares? I did try the to break the ice above his heart, but it dosent work.

"What are you thinking about? You seem so lost in it" Yoongi asked, which startled me.

"I was just thinking about how good this pizza tastes!"

Yoongi chuckled. "You are like a child, you know? Making a huge mess" I was bit taken back when yoongi wiped out the sauce near my lips with a napkin.

We both made eye contact with each... Then busted out laughing.
We both kept laughing until the mood killer entered.

"Are you done acting like stupid kids? Yoongi I think you have to leave cause Rosè has training tomorrow"

Yoongi dropped the napkin on the table. "Okay then, I'll leave" He says, getting up. "Bye! Sleep well!!" I wave him back. I get up from my chair, so I can go back to my room, when Taehyung made my stoop.

"Why did you invite him, this late?" He asked with his deep and cold voice.

"I just wanted to hang out with him" I say, his voice sending shivers down my spine.

"Why do you have to? It's not because you like him do you?" Taehyung eyed me, his eyes burning holes in to my flesh.

"Of course not! We are just friends" I say, confused why taehyung would ask such a question, since I thought he didn't care about me.

"Besides, even if I did it's not like I have to tell you. It has nothing to do with you"

"Nothing to do with me?" He asked, stepping forward. I gulp, taking steps behind as he continued to come forward. "That's what I said"

Taehyung didn't stop until he conered me on the wall. He bend down to my eye level. "So who do have feelings for then?" He asked.

My face was heated up. I wasn't used to this and definitely not with so eine who is this attractive!

"What makes you think I like someone?"

He comes closer, his breath fanning against my lips. I close my eyes shut tightly. What the hell is he trying to do?

"You are blushing, rosè" I open my eyes to see him with hi ahead tilted.

"W-well, of course I'll be embarrassed if someone came this close to me!" I say as I tried to come back from my humiliation.

"Are you sure it isn't because I'm the one you like?"

"What? Why would you even say that? I would never in a million years!"

Taehyung was taken back by my answer, I guess he wasn't expecting that from me as he is so over self confident.

"If you didn't feel anything, why did you kiss me back?" He asked, his eyes half narrowed.

"What? Are you bipolar or something?" I ask, frustrated with his sudden charecter changes. "And I'm sorry to break it to you..I didn't feel anything" A lie.

"Are you sure about that?"He asked, moving his hands to my cheek. "Yes I'm sure" There you go another lie.

"So if I kissed you at this right moment, you won't feel anything?" He asked, looking down at my lips.

"100% sure" a 100% lie.

Taehyung got loser and has warm lips touched mine. I was shocked. I knew that I provoked him, but I didn't expect him to really kiss me!

I have only kissed one person in my entire life, so I wasn't sure what to do and I think taehyung noticed that, so he pulled out. Before he could say anything, another voice did.

We both looked at where the voice came from, confused. And I eyes widening immediately after see who it was.

"It's not what you think it is, yoongi!" I say, panicked as I pushed taehyung.

"It's not knew it!" He said, looking between me and taehyung, "You can't control yourself can you, Taehyung?" Yoongi asked in a really different tone.

"T-this isn't about her!" Taehyung tried to protest, and I instantly understood what taehyung was talking about.

A tone I have never heard him talk in. This side of yoongi was rely scary, I didn't want to ever see him like this.

"Rosè, you go upstairs to your room. You have to rest, you have training tomorrow" Yoongi says, looking at me as of nothing happened.

I didn't say anything and went upstairs, after nodding.

What is going to happen now?

I just have to wait and watch...