23

Taehyung opens the door for Rosè,waiting for her to come outside. She looks at the jacket in her hand. It's better to wear his jacket than freezing to death She thought.

She came out and wore the jacket, Taehyung's smell engulfing her nose instantly.

They both sat on one of the benches in the park. "I respect that you don't want me to touch you. I promise I will keep my distance" Taehyung says and scooted away from Rosè, keeping the distance.

"I didn't mean that you go all the was there" She scoffs. Taehyung ignores her and looks at the scenary around him.

"I've been thinking about this for awhile.." Taehyung started, slowly looking towards me. "Hm? What is it?" She asks.

"Do you hate me? I know I can be a asshole at times but I didn't know you hated me that much"

Rosè observed Taehyung's face. His expression showing that he is afraid to the answer.

"No. I dint hate you taehyung. Although you get into my nerves sometimes, I don't hate you" she says, slightly smiling.

"H-how do you still don't hate me after the horrible things my father did?" He asks.

"Because you are not your father, Taehyung. You are you" She says, looking into Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung couldn't say anything, his eyes wide. His gaze slowly falls into Rosè's lips. She cleared his throat making taehyung avert his gaze.

They both looked and sat in a very uncomfortable situation, which Rosè didn't like and wanted to cheer up the mood.

Rosè went closer to taehyung, sitting beside him, which made taehyung look at her.

"Can I know why you are so scared of butterflies?" She asks, smiling trying to cheer him up. He smiles looking at his lap.

"The reason I'm scared of butterflies is.."

Flashback~

When Taehyung was 6 years old.

Tae POV

Me and jungkookie were playing tag when jimin suddenly called me.

"Taetae!"

I looked at him. "What happened chimchim?" I ask.

"I have a surprise for you!"

I gasp. "Really?! What is it?!" I ask and jimin showed me butterfly in his hand.

"Chimchim! Where did you get this--" Jimin suddenly pulled my pants in the front and put the butterfly into my pants. "Ah! Chimchim what did you do?!" I yell.

Jimin laughed at me. "Kookie! Help me!" I called out and jungkook came running."What's wrong taetae?"

"Jimin put a butterfly into my pants!" Jungkook gasps. "Jimin! What did you do?!"

"Well this is revenge for putting a caterpillar in my tshirt!" He said and ran away. Jungkook ran trying to catch jimin, leaving me alone.

"Yah! Kookie! Don't leave me!" I yell. I could feel the butterfly tickling me inside. I was about to cry when I saw my mom. "Mommy!" I called her.

My mom came, worried. "Why are you crying, tae?" She touched my cheek. I start crying. "Jimin, put a butterfly into my pants! I'm scared it's going to bite me!"

My mom smiles. "Wait! Don't be scared it won't do anything! I'll help you" she pulled down my pants, making the butterfly flay away.

"See? It's gone. Don't cry now" she wiped my cheek. "Mommy if you were not her, the butterfly would have eaten me!" I say.

She chuckles. "Butterflies don't eat people. Anyways let's go back home. You already played enough in the park"

The end~

Rosè couldn't stop laughing after hearing his story. "You-you thought the butterfly was going to eat you?" She laughs holding her stomach.

"I was a kid, you know!" Taehyung said pouting. "Okay, taetae!" She joked.

"Taetae?" He asked.

"Just joking" she says and stops laughing. "Anyways, I'm hungry can we go eat something?" She asks.

"Of course! Come let's go!"

.....

They both ate lunch and went home. Taehyung went to his room and changed his clothes. He sat on the bed thinking about what happened today.

"I need to protect Rosè" He whispers.

Fro the very starting, his main goal was to kill Rosè as that's what he does. But that all vanished away, when he saw how Rosè was, her personality, her attitude, everything.

He fell in to hard to Come back up. Although he only likes her, he knew he wasn't far.

He needs to protect her. He can't let's yer know the truth. He can't let her know that Lisa is her sister.

From the very beginning the one he had to protect was Rosè.

Tada! The truth finally came out! Lisa is Rosè's sister! Did you already know that is was coming or didn't?