thirteen part one - Piano Keys And Feelings

It had been two days since I completely lost my sanity in front of Luc, and it had been sixteen days since I was kidnapped. I had been gone for almost a month. I wondered what Father was thinking. Had he told anyone I was missing? Did he know where I was? Maybe someday I would find out.

The past two days Lucifer hadn't left my side. I was still upset with him, and would even lock myself in the bathroom to get away from him.

I did have to say he was going out of his way to please me. He did all the little things I asked, like getting more pillows and changing the color of the walls to white. He also did all the big things I asked for like releasing the souls trapped in the ceiling in the halls. He didn't have to do any of it, but he did just to please me.

"Vanna, come out here please," Lucifer said through the door.

I squeezed myself between the toilet and sink. I didn't want to see his stupid face at the moment.

"Little Angel, you can't do this forever."

That's what he thought.

I moved from my spot between the toilet and sink and laid on my stomach next to the door. I rested my head on my arm and looked through the crack at the bottom of the door to the other side.

I reached my hand out and pointed my finger and placed it just before the crack. The very tip of my finger shined with light and I watched it reflect off Lucifer's shiny black shoes.

Over the past two days, I started to learn how to control my light and I could do so much with it and it gave me a sense of triumph. 

I smiled slightly when Lucifer bent down and laid in the same position as me. He poked out his own finger and a dark mist left his finger to dance with my light.

My smile brightens when two little figures form. A woman formed my light and a man from his darkness. Then they started dancing to the sound of our breathing and beating hearts.

It was one of the most beautiful things I've witnessed.

"Vanna, please come out."

As he spoke the dancing couple disappeared into the air and our hearts were left beating, but they were hurting too.

I had the strangest desire to dance like the little magical couple too.

"Do you have a ballroom," I asked sitting up from the floor.

"Yes, do you want to see it, Little Angel?"

I opened the door and nodded in return.

"Let's go then."

As we walked I noticed his walking slowed so he was next to me. I smiled at the memory of when we first met. I had run after him and it had been basically impossible to catch up to him. Now look at us, we had changed so much.

I whispered him a thank you when he pulled the door open for me. The ballroom was extravagant. The floor was a deep cherry stained wood and the walls were draped with black silk. There were multiple chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, and their candlelight danced against the dark walls.

In the center of the room was a black sleek grand piano. I ran my hand across the cover as I walked past it admiring the room.

A small smile formed on my lips as Lucifer strummed his fingers across the keys and played.

I let my eyes fall closed and swayed to the sweet melody. I loved how, even if it was just for the moment, all the feelings in my chest disappeared with the sound of every note.

I was startled when an arm wrapped around my waist and a hand caught my right one. I was greeted by Lucifer's small smile and green-blue eyes.

I looked over his shoulder to the piano, and sure enough, it was still playing by itself.

I began to relax more as we danced and his arm pulled me closer. It was relaxing when you just let go, and after the past few days, that's all I needed.

We had danced for what felt like hours upon hours. Even then we didn't cease out dancing, and the piano continued to play note after note. Lucifer continued to whisk me around the ballroom. After a while, I opted to lay my head on Lucifer's shoulder and closed my eyes. I truly felt like I was in heaven know, but a completely different heave. NO, this was a heaven where I wasn't hidden and my world was limited. Here I had free range of emotions, and I would love all that I wished.

This a truly my own heaven.

However, I was greatly upset when my heaven was shattered and I came crashing back down to reality.

My light flooded the room and the pain was back. I thought I had this under control?

Before Lucifer could say anything I ran out of the ballroom back to our room.

Our room. Why had I said ours? This was Lucifer's room, not mine. These feelings I had for him were crushing me inside. I was so confused and I didn't know what to do or how to deal with them.

As I barged into the room I headed straight for the bathroom. I slammed it closed behind me and locked it. I collapsed in utter exhaustion and the tears came like a hurricane. What was happening to me?

My chest felt like it was this empty pit. It was like there was a gaping hole where someone had ripped out my heart and left me in pieces.

I turned my head into my arm as more crystal tears fell from my eyes, just like a beautiful angel falling from heaven; I fell from my own little heaven.

From the corner of my tear fill eye, Lucifer appeared in the bathroom too.

"An angel should never cry," he whispered softly as he pulled me into his lap.

"I don't understand these feelings, I've never felt them before. What are they and what do they mean," I breathed out quietly through my tears.

"These emotions you are feeling are most likely anger, hate, sadness, hurting, and even heartbreak. You're feeling it all at once love, and it can be hard to handle if you've just experienced the wide variety of feelings someone can have."

"I want to stop feeling these awful emotions. I want them to go away Lucifer."

"Then let me take them away, Little Angle."