fifteen - Words Of Encouragement

The next morning I woke I was in tune with someone's thoughts. I was scared at first, but then Lucifer assured me that I could be connected to a soul who I was supposed to guide to heaven.

I could go through most of the day hearing her thoughts until they started getting sad, and it hurt my own soul deeply. She kept thinking about a Logan character.

As soon as I thought of the name select images of two people, a male and female both with brunette hair. The girl was sickly and frail looking.

I understood after a moment. She had died while he is still alive. At that very moment, I wanted nothing to do than comfort both of them. Maybe I could have her watch over him and be sure he was okay.

"Lucifer can I talk to her," I asked.

"Just think like you're talking to her, she should be able to hear it in her mind."

Of course, it was that easy.

"My child, watch over him while he's in this time of hurting. Soon you will be brought together again." I was hoping they would be reunited, something in my gut told me they would be soon. "In another life, the afterlife. But be careful while watching over him. If you make any attempt to speak with him or communicate with him, you could fall back down to Earth and be stuck there forever, never to see Logan again. You are now immortal here in our soul world."

I remember reading some about soul guides. The soul was able to watch over loved ones to cope, but it was dangerous to the gone soul and the soul still on Earth.

I smiled as I could hear her thinking about my warning. My smile drops as soon as I saw what she saw. Logan was mourning and calling for her. I've never seen human love, but I am sure this is what it was.

But, for now, I would watch over her while she watched the one she loves. I will guide her.