eighteen - Meeting Micheal

It had been one day since our extravagant kiss, and Lucifer was in bright moods. I was almost scared, was the ruthless king of Hell supposed to be in such cheerful moods? I was thinking it would be a good time for my father to show up.

I was also a little concerned about what happened in the process of our kiss. Ardat Lili or Lili for short, who is a succubus who has attended all my needs since being back, said there was an increase in power.

She had said all demons and souls are able to feel Lucifer's power. She described it as an invisible force pressing against their skin. As of recently, it had increased quite noticeably.

"Have you decided if you would like to go back to Heaven?"

I jumped when Lucifer appeared out of nowhere. That was one thing I would never get used to.

"I thought my answer was clear the other day," I spoke smoothly.

"I just wanted to be sure that this is what you really wanted. I've only let a very small portion of Hell touch you. And, when I say very small portion I mean very small, like 3%. I worry that it might be too much for you to handle."

"How so?"

"I've been very careful when showing you around. Some realms of Hell are gruesome and may seem awful. I've been holding back my power from you. It can be uncomfortable to angels and I'm afraid it will actually hurt you because of our connection."

"You doubt my strength Lucifer?"

"Not at all, Little Angel. I just want to prevent you from being hurt by me at all cost."

"I will be okay I promise you that Lucifer. I wouldn't have been made for you if my father didn't see me fit to be by your side."

He nodded in agreement. I was accepting loving the devil and I was willing to stay in Hell for him, I wasn't about to leave. I find it ironic how I wanted to figure out who he was at first and now I'm falling in love with him.

A grunt left Lucifers lips as a knock sounded on the door. I could help to smile at his displeasure. "Come in."

"My Lord, some of the demons haven't been handling the power increase well, and Euronymous is having trouble keeping them under control."

"Alright, I'll be there shortly." Lucifer turned back to me as the small girl demon left.

"I would be more than happy to have you stay here, I just want to make sure you are ready, but we will continue this talk later my Little Angel." With that, he leaned down and kissed my temple and vanished.

Was I ready? I liked to think I was ready. I feel like I could handle this. Father wouldn't have created me if he didn't think I was ready. Yes, he did keep me from what he intended me to be, but I understood why. Lucifer had fallen and that alone could have changed the bond between us, but I feel like Lucifer and I would be fine.

I passed the length of the room overthinking.

3%. I've only been exposed to 3% of Hell. That means there was 97% of Hell I haven't witnessed. That was a lot to take on.

I believed I could handle it.

"I don't."

I jumped as a voice countered the thoughts in my head. When I turned around there was a man standing a few feet from me.

Instantly it was easy to tell he was an angel, and not just because his pearly wings were out on display. He was so beautiful and purity just flowed off him in crashing waves, but his eyes didn't quite match.

I took in his blonde curly hair, blue eyes, and serious composure. As I pondered over this man he became more familiar.

"You're Micheal," I spoke smoothly.

"I am indeed, and you are Vanna. I've come to fetch you."

I winced as he said fetch. I knew Micheal was a godly angel, but something wasn't right I could feel it, and I could see something dark in the depths of his blue eyes.

"Why," I question watching him carefully.

"The Lord has sent me. We are missing you dearly, Vanna."

My suspicions were rising as he looked down when he referred to my father.

I stepped back as he stretched his tanned hand out to me.

"I've decided to stay here. This was what I was created for. I was made for Lucifer."

"Oh Vanna, he had corrupted your mind. You weren't created for Lucifer. Why would God create you, a beautiful creature to smother you in the dark down here?"

I guess he made a point, but I wasn't taking his bate. "Father created me; angel full of light, to be with another Angel that would match my intense light and power. Who would better fit that description better than Lucifer, the morningstar, son of the dawn?"

I waited patiently and guarded for his answer.

"Uriel."

Uriel, he was the angel of good and light. Could I have been mistaken this entire time? Was I in the wrong place? But then the little riddle popped into my head and something my father had said.

"How could I be created for Uriel? I was made before him, I was made the same time you were. Also, the riddle I received would make no sense if I was made for Uriel," I stated.

"What riddle," he asked genuinely confused.

"Be alert and of sober mind. The devil prowls around like a roaring lion with a deep desire- looking for someone to devour, you. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. Let thy divine light shine and brighten what once was, but thee shall not let what is light be touched by dark light. It would make no-"

Before I could finish my sentence Micheal appeared in front of me with his hands on either side of my face and the room grew dark as a tingling sensation filled my body. I could feel my body fighting against him, but it wasn't quite enough.