twentyfour - The Harmonies Are Combined

It had been a week since Lucifer had Proposed to me, and he had done exactly what he said he would. He waited and hadn't mentioned it at all.

I loved Lucifer so much, and I was so happy I could say that and mean it. There was no internal cringe at the feelings I felt. There was no empty feelings and uncontrollable light.

I had talked to father about the proposal. He had smiled so brightly. I guess he was happy to see everything was working better than he had expected.

In short- he said I should follow what my heart said and not worry because if he were to do anything to hurt me he would strike him down where he stood.

I couldn't help to laugh. I guess father was quite protective of me. He also let me know he was in the process of making mates for the other noble angels, but of course they were golden blooded and white feathered. Father told me I would be the only angel of my kind and that would never change.

"Vanna are you alright," Lucifer asked waving his hand in front of my face.

"Oh, yes, I'm fine. I was just thinking."

"What is it that captured the mind of my lovely little angel?"

I smiled looking up at his blue eyes. He was too sweet for his own good sometimes.

"You, of course."

I loved how his eyes brightened up athe the sound of my words.

"What about me captivates your mind, love?"

"I was just thinking about your proposal, and I think I'm ready to answer." He nodded his head sticking his hands in his pockets waiting my answer. "My answer is most definitely, yes. Only one condition, Father said he would strike you down where you stand if you ever hurt me, but I'm sure I could manage that myself," I chuckled lightly.

"I wouldn't ever think of hurting you my little angel," he whispered placing his hands on the side of my face. Before I knew it his lips captivated mine and those sparks I felt so long ago returned.

I could feel something cool wrap its way around my finger. I peeked through my lashes and saw the ring curl its way safely around my finger. It was so beautiful.

I didn't get to look at if for long; Lucifer stole my lips again.

I exhaled when my back softly landed on the bed; Lucifer still captivating my lips. This man was stealing the breath right from my lungs. His skin was smoldering hot and burning me peacefully. I never wanted to leave this eutopia.

All the air escaped my lungs as his teeth grazed a very sensitive place on my neck. I wasn't sure when his shirt had disappeared, but my nails were now digging into his smooth skin. I was most definitely sure there would be marks.

I could feel the goose bumps form on my skin as his teeth sunk into the skin of my neck. It was odd. It didn't hurt, on the contrary, it was the complete opposite. It was the most wonderful thing I had ever felt.

His teeth sunk further and my nails cut deep into is skin and a sonic boom blasted through the air. It didn't hit us, it was like it came from us. We were the beginning of something grand.