Chapter Five

A picture of my fav couple
Yungblud and Halsey ❤️

Every newspaper, magazine and social media shared pictures and news of the recent marriage which took place two weeks ago between two power families.

Every front page held a picture of the power couple, Mr and Mrs Luca Savedra.
At this point, Aimee was conflicted as Max was bound to know his fiance has been married to another. On one had she wanted Max to rescue her from the clutches of the monster she was married to but on the other hand she knew Maximiliano fighting for her would result to a very dangerous game. And if these two weeks of being married to Luca taught her anything, it would be his infatuation for dangerous evil games.

Luca would come home each day pissed over something Aimee knew nothing about and he'd use her as a stress relieve.
He would force himself on her and hit her countlessly if she rejected his advances.
He had given her rules which he took very seriously. She wasn't allowed to leave the mansion or own a cellphone. She could only walk to garden at the backyard.

Anger ran through Maximiliano as he remembered the article he had read on the power couple. His fiance had gotten married to someone else in just a month of his departure. All he felt was betrayal and anger.
He boarded the first flight back home to get an explanation. Now he understood why Aimee stopped calling and wouldn't pick up when he called. He understood why she had switched off her cellphone. She wanted nothing to do with him as she had become a Savedra.

Max pulled up at the Alessandro's home. getting out of his car, he slammed the door shut in rage.
Taking large steps to the door post, he rang the door bell continuously.

Kate opened the door, her smile dropping immediately as she met eyes with Max.
She had feared his reaction to the situation.

"Kate" Maximiliano acknowledged

"Maximiliano, y-you're back??" It sounded more like a question than the sentence she intended

"Kate who's at the door?" Pedro questioned coming into view

Kate stepped aside letting Max walk into the house.

"Where is Aimee? I would like to speak with my wife" he stated

"I'm sure you're aware she's married now so get out" Pedro retorted.

"You forced her into it didn't you" Pedro was taken aback at the open accuse

"listen boy, leave my house unless you want to stay behind bars for a week"

"you vile man, you knew we were engaged" Max yelled

"I don't really know what my daughter saw in you. At least now she's the wife of a tycoon" Pedro spat wickedly
Maximiliano had always suspected Pedro's intense hatred for him but each time he spoke about it with Aimee she would disagree saying her father was okay with their relationship.

Exiting the home, Max headed to the Savedra mansion. He only came to the Alessandro's to confirm if the articles were legit.
Maximiliano Russo, a twenty three year old who was of an infamous average family.
He was currently done with college and had gone to Russia for a job opportunity which majoring in medcine had granted him.
Max family was nothing like Luca's or Aimee's, his family had no lineage business as each had different aspirations. Maybe that was why Pedro had despised him.

He had met Aimee three years ago at an event and things just seemed to kick up from then. They were a perfect match and everyone knew that. Max decided to make things serious as he was done with college and they got engaged. His plans were to get a job at Russia, get married to Aimee then take her along with him. But those plans were on a stand still at the moment.

Pulling over at the driveway, he made his way into the Savedra's mansion.

"Mr Savedra isn't home" a bulky man spoke blocking Maximiliano's way into the house.

"I'm here to meet his wife. Aimee Savedra" he said through clenched teeth.

"Wait here" the man briefly said before walking away.

Maximiliano paced in circles as he waited at the foyer.

"Mrs Savedra, there's someone here to meet you" Gustavo said as he walked into the kitchen. Catherine had been tutoring me on cooking Italian dishes.
Gustavo was one of the guards Luca had assigned to ensure I don't escape. Romano was my personal guard who followed me around while Alfonso in my own opinion was useless as he had no particular duty. He was to be my driver but Luca wouldn't even let me out of the house so why keep Alfonso

"who??" I questioned

"I didn't get his name ma'am" he replied.

I trailed behind Gustavo as he lead me to the foyer.
It felt like all the air was knocked out of my lungs when I locked eyes with Maximiliano, my Maximiliano, the love of my life.

"Do you wish to speak with him?" Gustavo asked

"Yes, wait at the door" I replied not breaking eye contact.
The doors closed behind Gustavo as Max engulfed me in a hug

"I've missed you" my voice muffled by his shirt.

"same here princess" his lips claimed mine in kiss. Words weren't needed as the kiss conveyed our emotions for each other.

"Please save me Max. I don't want to be here he's a monster" tears rolled down my eyes

"Sshhh, don't cry. Look at me" his fingertips wiped away the tears that stained my cheeks

"I'm back for you baby, we're getting away from here. You'd go with me to Russia right"
I nodded my head to his question.

"I'll be waiting for you at the alley opposite the diner a week from now princess. You'd have to escape this place"

"I can't Max, he's everywhere I-I.. h-he no"

"Calm down A" he peppered my face with kisses. 'A' that was his name for me when we lived together while he was in college.
That name brought back so many memories.

"Be brave princess, I know you can do it. I'll be waiting there by 9pm"

"Promise" I said

"I promise" he said locking his pinky finger with mine.

"I have to go now. Be good princess" his face inched closer as his lips met mine. I've missed this, the feeling of his lips on mine.

_______________________

Aimee lay on the bed engrossed by the show she was watching on the television.

The door to the room opened and Luca walked in, a smile plastered across his face much to Aimee's disbelief.

"Eccoti, mi sei mancato tutto il tesoro del giorno"
(There you are, I've missed you the whole day treasure) he placed a kiss on her lips.

"Anything new today?" Luca asked taking off his cloths.

"Uh-m... No" Aimee stuttered. She feared Luca had found out about Maximiliano's unannounced visit and her plans to escape with him.

"it's just a matter of time tesoro, I need to trust you won't run away if I let you out of the house" he explained to her dismay. Luca wasn't the type to explain his actions. He simply made rules and expected them to be obeyed.

"you look so tempting in that" his eyes ran through her body making Aimee get uncomfortable, she was in no mood for his sexual advances.

"I'll go have your food served" she scurried out the room and made her way to the kitchen. Catherine had made dinner for Luca as always before she retired for the day as he usually got home really late.

Aimee's actions earned a chuckle from Luca. He found it quite amusing how she thought she could escape what he had in store for her. Exiting the room in only a pair of joggers, he trailed behind Aimee. His lips twitched in his sinister smirk.