Chapter Twelve

"Lucccaa stoop" I whined sleepy using the sheets which covered my bare body as some sort of shield against the kisses he peppered along my neck.

"You look so beautiful tesoro" he said huskily as his hand roamed my body

"Not now, I'm really tired"

    "I might be home real late today, don't wait up" he said placing a kiss on my forehead.

  "Ok" I mumbled.

  The door opened and closed signaling Luca had left as I lay half asleep.
   I had already begun getting use to my life now and my duties to fulfilling his desires without any complaint.

              The next time I opened my eyes, sun rays peered it's way through the closed curtains.  I lay on the bed for few more minutes before a knock on the door drew my attention.

  "Yes" I called out quickly putting on my night robe

  "Aimee" Monica replied from behind the door.

  "Come in, its open"

"and here lies our queen" she teased walking into the room

"what else am I supposed to do" I said chuckling

"I'm here now so go take a shower, you look awful"

   "well thanks" I replied sarcastically as I got off the king sized bed.

  "Damn girlllll!! Now I see why Luca cuffed you"

  "stop being a perv Mona" I retorted hurrying my way to the washroom while she laughed.

      Taking a quick shower, I got dressed in a simple plain dress and met Monica at the kitchen counter.

    " So what do you have in mind" I questioned taking a piece of her fries.

  "Hey, those are mine" she pouted.
"Well I couldn't convince Luca on letting you out of the house so I made other plans"

   "Like??"

"Mani Padi"  a knowing glint plastered across her face.

   "I absolutely love it" I cheered

         True to Monica's words, she had perfectly planned out the day. An hour later two ladies arrived from a well renowned beautysalon, one looking younger than the other and our mani pedi section begun. It was fun having someone to call a friend in this hell hole.

     I wasn't really one to keep friends as I was rather tagged as a rich snub from the Alessandro family. Sure I had colleagues and acquaintances but I never really had someone I could refer to as a friend if you get what I mean.

    I guess that was one of the reasons Maximiliano meant the world to me. He wasn't only my fiance but also my best friend. When I met him, the void meant for friends got filled up.

  My Maximiliano, how much I miss him.

   "Earth to Aimee" Monica said snapping her fingers in my face.

    "Uhmm ya??"

"What world did you visit" she teased

"Nowhere"

  "It isn't hard to see something's bugging you" Monica was one to pressurize you

  "Its nothing, forget about it" I dismissed with a smile

"You know you can talk to me about anything right"

    "Can you excuse us Ladies" I needed privacy if I was to trust my problems to Monica.
    With a nod, both ladies excused themselves.