08

08
<--->

it was thirty minutes later when seungmin decided to leave. he was tired with hyunjin's clinginess towards areum and decided to leave them alone.

hyunjin still had his arms wrapped around her securely. he was too comfortable to let go.

"what are you planning to do with that crush of yours? maci is not an easy person to please," areum says to him after a few minutes of peace and quiet.

hyunjin hummed, his voice close to her ears, he mumbled, "i know, but who can resist my handsome face? one look in the eyes and she'll fall for me right away."

areum rolled her eyes, clearly amused as the corner of her lips curved upwards. "how do you know?"

"are you underestimating my power? kwon areum, for your information the two of us could be dating if we weren't friends, you know?" hyunjin mused as he looked down at her. areum just chuckled slightly at that. "it's cause i have the power of god and anime on my side."

areum scrunched up her nose as she stifled a laugh. she let out a few coughs, turning around to punch hyunjin in the chest. "shut up." was all she said before the both of them bursted out loud into laughter.

but hyunjin was also worrying on the inside. how would he confess to maci? the two have been texting each other for two weeks straight and still going, but he still feels nervous just thinking about her.

areum noticed the change of his expression after they calmed down. her gaze softened on him and she pat his shoulder, reassuring him, "it's okay to be scared, hyunjin. just come to me if you need to let out some emotions or talk to me, alright?"

hyunjin nodded his head, absentmindedly looking at her with a small smile on his face, "thanks areum."

his heart felt warm seeing her next to him hyunjin knew areum is a supportive friend. he knows it well because they've been through thick and thin together.

<--->

❤️💬↗️1,008 likes

❤️💬↗️
1,008 likes

hyunjin been thinking bout u 💔

*comments have been disabled by the user*

UPDATE: it's currently 9 am at where i live and i'm just waiting for chan to go live. (if he will)
— October 13, 2019
9:02 am