21

21
<--->

seungmin grabbed areum's hand, pulling her along with him as he bit his bottom lip nervously. he was debating if he should tell her about maci as it has been two days since he encountered her.

now every time he would walk around the halls of the school to go to his classes he was assigned to, maci would always appear out of nowhere and glare at him with distaste in her eyes. it was as if she wanted him gone.

"i-i need to tell you something," seungmin quietly told her after they were in a more distant area that was far away from everyone else. which was somewhere in the halls.

areum nodded her head, looking serious as well as him. she waited for him to say something, but the look on seungmin's face worried her even more that she was itching to know what he wanted to tell her.

with her other hand, she pat his hand gently as she looked into his eyes. "take your time, seungmin. if it's bothering you just tell me when you're ready, okay?"

he gave her a small smile. he knew he could always count on her, but he felt afraid. he didn't want to hurt her yet at the same time he was stuck and frustrated at himself if he did nothing to help his two best friends.

"i'm not going to be a coward because i don't want to be one," seungmin started off slowly. then when he saw areum's eyes, he went 'fuck it' and believed it was best to get on to the point.

but it was also sour news to her. "where is she right now? she threatened you? oh, that bitch is asking for it."

seungmin giggled, rolling his eyes at her. "you're tiny and not capable of beating her fake ass. but i'm worried for hyunjin. who knows when she'll hurt him?"

the both of them grimaced at the thought, disliking it very much. sad hyunjin? heartbroken? and miserable? no, they couldn't see it. not after what happened in the past before.

"we can't let him go back to the way he was," areum murmured softly as she tried hard not to reminisce the past, but she couldn't help it. it was repeating around in her mind that she felt dizzy.

seungmin squeezed her hand tightly, assuring her. "will you help me if i have a plan to destroy maci's relationship with him?"

areum smirked. "oh, bro you know it that i will help. spill?"

seungmin grinned. now that he had areum on his side, it felt more like an advantage now that he knew she was willing to help him. that made him even more determined than before.

"alright.. so first..."

<--->

hyunjin didn't want to seem as if he was unhappy, but truth is he was. he sat gloomily at his desk with his head down. his expression looked troubled as he tried to shake off the uneasy feeling off his shoulders that kept pulling him down, but he couldn't.

everything bothered him, and he hated it so much.

"what's wrong, mate?" felix asked him in his strong australian accent. he was chewing on some crackers so bits of crumbs shot out of his mouth as he talked.

hyunjin's nose crinkled in disgust as he brushed away the crumbs that fell on his pants. surprisingly, hyunjin was able to understand felix as he shook his head.