28

28
<--->

"i'm having a party tonight, you're invited," maci said to areum when she saw the black haired female walk out of the classroom with jisung stuck at her side like glue.

both of them looked at her, confused. areum shook her head. "i don't go to parties. yours specifically." it was easy to tell that areum hated maci's guts considering the fact that she's been trying to avoid the girl ever since she started dating hyunjin.

maci rolled her eyes. "i don't care. be there or watch me break hyunjin's heart." truthfully, maci had no idea why she wanted areum to come, but there was that urge inside of her that knew that if areum didn't come then hyunjin wouldn't. she had to get the both of them to come.

jisung scrunched up his nose after maci left the two. a frown placed on his lips as he slung an arm around areum's shoulders, pushing her along with him. "i absolutely dislike her so much. don't go to her party. she won't hurt him, i promise."

areum sighed. "you can't be so sure about that. why does she even want me to go to her party?" jisung simply shrugs back, but inside he wants to know the reason too.

the two begin to head to their next class together. seungmin, felix, and hyunjin were in the same class as them too so it was easy to get in trouble by the teacher if the five were placed next to each other. which the teacher actually did.

when areum walked through the doors with jisung, she received envious stares from girls that liked jisung. areum only hung out with boys who were not so surprisingly popular among girls. she didn't like the fact that they talked behind her back, but she didn't care they did as it didn't affect her that much.

"areum!" hyunjin exclaimed when seeing his best friend walk over to their spot. areum smiled at him, expressing happiness as she sat down in her chair.

jisung slips in the chair next to her, putting both his elbows on the desk as he flirtatiously waved his fingers at the female classmates who were intently staring at him. seungmin sat behind jisung and jabbed him in the back with his finger, coughing.

"bro," he coughed, trying to hide his laugh, but they all knew too well that he was laughing at jisung. "what happened to your neck tie? your collar bone is exposed." jisung pretended to act innocent, sitting up straight in his seat as his hands pat his neck gently.

"my necktie?" he wondered, touching the collar of his shirt and purposely tugging on it. he made the girls' hearts race fast. "i think i left it at home." the four others knew perfectly well what jisung was doing and they couldn't help but to cringe and face palm at him.

felix unwrapped his package full of crackers and chucked a few at the back of jisung's head. "aw, boi, cut it out. that's disturbing the public." areum snorted when a few crumbs fell out of felix's mouth after he shoved a whole bunch of crackers into his cheeks, stuffing them.

jisung turned around in his seat, glaring at felix playfully. "watch who you're hitting, aussie boi." jisung proceeded to lean his face closer to felix as if to challenge him and felix leaned in close too, playing along. seungmin cut in between the two, pushing their faces apart with his hands as hyunjin cackled loudly with areum. both were amused at the scene unfolding in front of them.

just then the teacher walked in with someone shyly trailing behind her. the students shut their mouths right away as they knew their teacher was very strict with the loud volume. unfortunately, hyunjin and areum were caught for laughing too loud and got yelled at by the teacher.