41

41
<--->

"wake up!" felix pushed areum's head off of his shoulder quite harshly as he prepared to take off his seat belt. "we're here!" he couldn't contain his excitment, hearing the sounds of waves crash against the shore. his heart was pounding fast at the thought of his feet slightly dipping into the cold water.

areum let out a groan. her black hair scattered over her face, annoyed. "really, felix? give me a heads up when you're going to throw me away," she yawned, scrunching up her nose before throwing a glare at him.

felix simply ignored her, smiling with wide eyes. "i can't hear you, and i refuse to hear how grumpy you are right now."

chan parked the car at the house they were supposedly staying in. it was quite huge than everyone expected, but sowon wasn't surprised at the large size.

areum frowned when she glanced out the window. "what? it's still dark outside..."

"changbin magically made the sky darker," seungmin chirped up, slipping out of his seat as he opened the door. a cold breeze slightly shook areum awake, making her shiver a little.

"it's cold, seungmin," hyunjin said from the back. he sounded as if he just woke up and stretched his arms out. hyunjin was sitting at the back with felix and areum, so she got hit in the face with his closed fist.

"hyunjin!" areum whined. her hands cupped her mouth as she closed her eyes from the impact. "you freaking hit me!"

hyunjin smirked. "you were in the way. of course you'll be hit." he took off his seat belt, breathing in the new air. hyunjin went out of the van to help the others take out their suitcases to move in.

meanwhile, areum stayed in her seat, half asleep. she was still exhausted and her body felt heavy. she was too lazy to move and forced chan to let her go on his back.

"you weigh a ton," chan teased, pretending to struggle as areum laid on his back. she was about to doze off back to sleep again, but she was triggered by what chan said.

"maybe you're just weak," she fired back, groaning a little. areum wasn't in the mood to talk because she was always grumpy if someone woke her up out of the blue without her consent.

chan chuckled lightly. he followed sowon toward the house. sowon grabbed the key in her back pocket, unlocking the door with it. she let chan bring areum inside first to put her on the couch and went back to helping the others.

"areum's not doing anything!" jeongin screamed. a small pout climbed up on his face as he crossed his arms over his chest. "that's not fair!"

jeongin was the fourth one to come inside the house after moving his suitcase inside. he found areum sitting on the couch with her eyes closed.

areum giggled softly. she opened her arms for jeongin to crash into them. he walked over and dived into her arms, hugging her.

"cuddles?" jeongin asked hopefully, making areum nod her head. his fluffy black hair touched areum's chin as he rested his head on her shoulders while his eyes fluttered closed. areum shut her eyes closed, sleeping. it was quiet in the house before the others started piling in.

"why are there two kids on the couch?" minho asked, clapping his hands loudly together. without warning them, he bent his knees and jumped, landing on them. "dog pile!"