11

11
<--->

"i think i ate too much," jisung wheezed out as he leaned back in his chair. he let out a few coughs which made areum laugh at him. jisung lifted his head up to merely side glare at her, but she didn't care.

the boys - chan, minho, and jisung - were currently at her house while the others - changbin, hyunjin, felix, seungmin, and jeongin - were grocery shopping for some snacks that they were going to eat later for a movie night.

while they were gone, areum decided to make some eggs and bacon, but jisung got too greedy and stuffed everything he could all at once into his mouth.

"this is why you don't just gulp everything down, dumbass," minho hissed at the slightly full boy. he rolled his eyes a little and gave areum a grin. "the food was good. thank you."

areum chuckled. "at least someone appreciates my food." she immediately earned grateful responses from the other two as chan stood up from his chair to walk over to her and gave her a hug.

"sweetie!" he cooed lovingly at her, making her cringe a little because of his high pitched tone. "thank you for the food!"

areum shook her head, grinning as she tried her best to not look embarrassed. as much as she loves chan, his nickname for her made her a little flustered.

"you think you'd be able to eat the food they bring?" chan questioned jisung, talking about the others when they come back from buying food. jisung slowly shook his head, but then he shot up in his seat.

"i will exercise! minho! come with me!" jisung exclaims, grabbing minho by the arm as he didn't let him say anything. minho began to complain, but jisung didn't care as he continued to pull him away.

the two began to laugh loudly at the scene as they found how hilarious the situation was.

jisung began to do some squats, making sure his butt was dangerously poking out more as he had his arms straight. he had a serious look on his face, saying, "alright minho, my name is jisung and i'll be your exercise trainer for today."

minho glared at him deathly. "you idiot, i'm not doing squats with you!"

"then would you want to do some body rolls," jisung stopped doing his activity and smirked up at minho. he went closer to minho and placed a hand on his shoulder, leaning closer to his ear. "tell me, baby."

areum started to choke on her saliva while chan let out an obnoxious scream from it. the two were widly reacting to the scene as it was unexpected.

jisung smirked at their reactions, finding it amusing until he was tackled down to the ground by minho.

"jesus, i have to deal with this again," chan muttered before he scattered over to them, disappointed and not amused.

the situation was rather funny to areum. she just sat there and watched as chan horribly attempted to break minho away from jisung.

after pulling them away from each other, finally, chan heaved a sigh and sat on the ground, exhausted.

they were back to first base again as jisung proceeded to smugly announce next, "if you wanted to touch me then you could've asked."

and jisung will forever be missed.

<--->

"okay, let's see, should we get this? or this? oh! maybe that one? hey, i like that one!" felix excitedly pointed at the snacks on the shelves, his eyes litting up at the glory sight of snacks organized neatly.

seungmin shook his head and pushed felix off to the side a little bit with his elbow. "dude, let's just get all of them if you're going to want so many."

felix frowned. "thanks, mate, never knew snack shopping would've been this easy."

as seungmin was about to retort back, changbin interrupted them by wrapping his arms around their shoulders and let a low whistle escape his lips.

"how about the each of us pick five, and then we can buy them all," changbin suggested, smiling through the pain of being stuck with them. "good? yeah, okay. off you go you peasants." he proceeded to push the two harshly away from him and he began to shop on his own.

while the three were bickering by themselves, hyunjin and jeongin were quietly watching them with no words being exchanged from the two. they silently glanced here and there at the snacks, but other than that they were fairly quiet.

"you okay?" jeongin asked. he knew what happened at the movies, and he couldn't help but worry about hyunjin. he didn't know much about dates, but he knew that it must be shocking to see his date leave him without telling him anything.

hyunjin mumbled, "yeah, i'm fine." he offered the younger one a simple smile and left, whizzing past him to distract the thoughts clouded in his mind.

"no you're not fine," was all the concerned boy said before following after hyunjin like a hopeless puppy.

hyunjin couldn't get his mind off of maci. why was it so hard to approach her now? it was obviously devastating that she just left in the middle of their date because he spent all his weeks worrying that she would say no.

he thought he wasted his time. hyunjin ran a hand through his hair, stressed. even after the date he tried to contact her, but she didn't even reply to his messages, what made it worse was that she saw the texts, but sometimes she didn't. it frustrated him so much.

being left on read by the person he likes crushed him and doubted him.

did he do something wrong? he felt as if he did. but what did he do wrong?

author's note 🍒
gahhh hello!!
it's finally Saturday
have a nice day 💫

UPDATE: i edited this chapter and read the last chapter of this book and cringed. i have changed my writing and how i write stuff so it's really difficult to try and explain.

HOW. TO. BE. THAT. MICROPHONE.
— November 18, 2019
8:49 pm

— November 18, 20198:49 pm