10

10
<--->

"jeongin stop chewing, you're too loud," areum hissed towards the younger one as he shoved a whole bunch of popcorn in his mouth, chewing loudly on purpose.

areum grimaced at the chomping noises, hearing the popcorn get bitten in smaller pieces before travelling down his throat.

"it's popcorn, what do you expect?" jeongin replied back, raising his eyebrows at her as he grabbed a handful of popcorn and shoved it in his mouth again. this time he and sure to chew extra loudly to get on her nerves, teasing her.

areum frowned, but she found herself quietly giggling when a few popcorn missed his mouth and fell down on his shirt. he honestly looked like a little kid.

"we've still got to wait for felix so don't eat too much of it. if he comes back seeing that the popcorn is gone," areum narrowed her eyes at jeongin. "then you can say goodbye to me."

jeongin giggles. "sorry, but this is my popcorn. he stole cheese sticks from me and didn't let me have some." he innocently shrugged, but areum knew he was secretly panicking inside.

she chuckled. "don't worry, he didn't share his sausages with me either."

jeongin grinned proudly, humming, "then we're equal so don't complain."

areum shook her head, laughing before returning back to the big screen. the two were currently the first ones in the movie theater, and felix was out picking a drink. she didn't know what was taking him so long though because she was sure he was running away to not watch the scary movie.

apparently, hyunjin was too scared to go to the movies alone with maci so he basically forced areum to go and spy on him. since areum didn't want to sit alone with a bunch of strangers, she literally pounded on jeongin and felix's front door to force them to come with her.

hyunjin and maci didn't come yet so that gave enough time for areum to text felix about his whereabouts.

areum
yo where r u?
you're taking too long
jeongin's gonna eat
all the popcorn

felix
I'm hiding in the bathroom
hyunjin saw me so I literally
dropped my drink and ran for it

felix
bro I almost died!

areum
fudge
I forgot to tell him that u and jeongin were
tagging along with me

felix
u r such a great friend
i'm probably going to come soon
so just wait a while

felix
and tell jeongin that if he
finished my popcorn
too fast then he's not going
to get anything for his birthday