woo-hoo

The next day

             You were in Webby's room. Webby was explaining something to you about the Mcduck family. you were just zoning in and out not really paying attention until you heard a noise. you turned to Webby and asked "did you hear that". apparently she did, you asked "what do you think it is" . she then said "maybe is a burgler". she grabbed her rope the she asked "you coming". you nodded. after you found out where the noise was coming from you heard some one say "come on boys lets go touch some expensive stuff". Webby lassoed him with her rope you then lassoed the other two. after you got back to Webbys room you started hanging from the ceiling. Webby then started asking "who sent you ma beagle, Glomgold". she then said in a deep voice "answer me". the green one started crying and said "uncle scrooge". Webby then gasps while your eyes grow wide. you then say "uncle scrooge?". Webby then says "oh my gosh the nephews". she cuts them down with a knife. she starts asking them a lot of questions "like what are you blood types, whats Donald really like, who's the evil triplet". the red one and the blue one point at the green one and say Louie. she then yells "tell me everything". the red one say "we live with our uncle". the blue one then says "on a boat". Webby says "go on" while shaking a picture she took of them. the red one says "kinda it were just a normal boring family". Webby then says "normal boring ha". she then kicks a ball towards a board with all the info on the Mcduck/duck family. she then says something about there family. the red one asks "how do you know so much about our family". you then step out of the shadows and say "it's kinda her hobby". all three of the boys look at you then start blushing. you notice this and ask "are you guys okay your faces are turning red" you say as you point at them. the red one snaps out of it and says "yea were okay but who are you guys". Webby then says "i am Webby Vanderqauck my granny is the house keeper". the boys look at you again you then say "i am Y/N L/N,  scrooge is letting me stay here after an incident with my parents". you then ask "so who are you guys" the red one says "i am Huey the one in the blue is Dewey and the one in the green is Louie". Dewey and Louie wave at you. Webby then asks "wait does this mean were friends now", Webby said with a pleading sparkle in her eyes. Huey says "if we say yes will you let us live". this causes you to laugh and again all the boys look at you blushing but this time you didn't notice. Webby then says "ha good one new best friend". you look at Webby and say "aw Webby you already replaced me". she then says "of course not i could never replace a friend like you". you then say "good because then that person would die if they ever replaced me". she then laughs and hugs you. Louie then asks "so friends what do you do for fun around here". 

Webby then says "oh were the best at fun". she then starts to think and you kick the vent open to give her an idea. you then say "how about we crawl through the vents filled with spiders and smells like mothballs". ebby then starts to crawl into the vent then you go in and the boys follow you. you and Webby jump out of the vent and land gracefully on your feet while Webby yelled out "vent crawl". right behind you the boys fell on top of each other. Huey then says "you don't get out much do you". Webby then says, "my granny is a bit overprotective she prepares me for anything but then says i got all i need right here but one day i gonna be a explorer. i'm gonna see the world then, she says i'm gonna eat a hamburger". you laugh at the last part then Huey says "we can bring you a hamburger". Webby then says "wow you really are my friends". Louie then says to you "what about you y/n". you then say "well i get a bit more freedom than Webby but yea i can use a hamburger".everyone was about to leave until you see Dewey fall out of the vent. you walk up to him and stretch your hand out then you say "need a hand." he looks up at you then blushes and then he said "t-thanks". you say "no problem". you look at him and can tell he is upset about something. you ask him "hey is everything okay". he looks at you and gives you a fake smile then he says "yea everything is great". you run up to Webby. she says "welcome to the wing of secrets". you then say to her "Webby i think this is a garage". she then say's oh common y/n how could you think that".