Nothing Can Stop Della Duck!

3rd person pov

 you guys were going on an adventure.

 scrooge turned around with a blue quill. he said "behold! the cartographers quill! a mystical artifact that sketches maps leading to the worlds greatest treasures."

 you gasp in amazment as it sketched a way to a treasure. scrooge says "imagine all the money!" louie laughs a litte. "daring adventure!" dewey said in excitement "yeah!" "infinite wisdom!" huey fixed his packpack proudly. he turned to webby and you saying "untold mysteries at you fingertips!" You shouted "let's go!" As webby said "you had me at quill!"

he stated "this could be the most important moment of our adventuring lives!" he opened the door. your smile soon fell into one of shock.

 your jaw dropped as tiny pricks of tears made their way to your face. there in front of you stood the lost but now found della duck. 

she smiled widely and says "sup party people! i'm back in the hizou-" she stopped and said "oh no,knew it was wrong the second i said it." she looked at scrooge and said "can i get a do over?"

 scrooge stood there looking at her with shock. she waved at him saying "hi uncle scrooge." he stepped back dropping the quill,shattering it into a million little pieces. 

he then hugged her spinning her around. pretty soon the boys were now hiding behind you and webby. louie was clinging to you. 

you looked at him to see him seeming nervous/shocked. he just clinged to your arm like it was for dear life itself. della then entered saying "out of my way old man-where are my?" she gasped as she looked over to you guys.

 you were still in shock. dewey asks "who's the cyborg?" huey asks "is that?" louie says "it can't be." A few tears were in your eyes as you said "aunt della?"

 Della falls to her knees as tears began to form in her eyes. Scrooge smiled at the triplets and said "huey,dewey,louie meet della duck." You stared at her in complete disbelief. 

That was until dewey ran towards her saying "I'm part robot! I knew it!" He hugged della as she embraced her son. Della smiles at him before patting his head. 

She then looked up with confusion. She looked at scrooge saying "huey, dewey and louie? No,no,no their names were supposed to be jet, turbo,and rebel."

Dewey looks up at della in shock before saying "i could have been turbo?!"

Della looks at the three before saying "i told donald. I even wrote it down in case no one could understand him!" Dewey yelled "i could have been turbo?!"

Huey walks towards her nervously before saying "uh,hi, huey slash jet here." He then started asking rapidly "how did you survive in a barren wasteland? Have you adjusted to our gravity? Did you make any modification to your leg?"

Della answers while still hugging dewey "sheer determination to get back to you, kinda, and no. Because as woodchuck rule 42 states" they both said in sync "build things right the first time and they won't need modifications"

huey gasped before running towards her saying "you really are my mom!" He hughed her tightly. Dewey looked at louie and said "get in here rebel!" Louie was still clinging to your arm.

He shook his head before saying "nope! I'm not buying it! This has to be a trick or a curse from magica! Or a parallel universe! Or or." You grabbed his hand. He looks st you with tears threatining to spill. You smiled snd said "go hug your mom!"

He lookes back at della before letting your arm go. He ran towards her and hugged her tightly. You smiled widely as a few tears were in your eyes. You soon heard crying. You looked over at webby to see her crying.... hard. She fanned her eyes while sobbing.