the day of the only child

your pov

i was walking down the hallway  in the mansion looking for webby and humming my favorite Hamilton song.

i saw Huey and Louie talking in the hallway and i said "hey hue!, hey Lou"! they both smiled at me as i asked "have you seen webby anywhere"?

 they were about to answer me until we heard Dewey scream. we all ran towards the triplets room and saw webby attacking Dewey. i quickly pulled webby off of Dewey as she yelled "where is Dewey"!?

Huey yells "webby stop! that is Dewey"! Louie yelled "he's just doing a Dewey thing"! webby said "oh" and let go of him. Dewey was now hugging my waist since we were all tugging on him to get webby off of him. he looks at me with a faint blush before letting go.

he stands up and says "Thank you, good Samaritans. you have restored my faith in kindness of random strangers". Huey then says annoyed "not even one hour in,your stupid 'only child day' has already almost gotten one of us killed".

i ask "i'm sorry,day of the what"? Dewey says "it's a beautiful holiday". Huey adds "that he made up". Dewey picks me up and spins me around before letting me go and explaining "where,for a whole day,we get to be sibling free and do all the amazing things that an only child get's to do".

he turns a different direction saying "make our marks on the world". Louie then adding "not have to answer to anyone"! Huey adds sadly "be horrible alone". i agree with Huey. Dewey covered him screaming "for once"!

Huey pushed his head over and said "he's been threatening to do it for years, but i never thought he could get into my password - protected sibling calendar". he showed me a tablet with a calendar and a marker circle on the screen.

Dewey says while holding a marker "i have my ways". i ask "can't you just wipe it off"? Dewey looks at me and says "to late! it's already in place". Huey sighs and says "of course he put it on the day i need them both for the annual 3-man cookout".

Dewey said "bo-ring". Louie said "uck,teamwork". Louie stood in a chair and said "well,now as the soul heir to scrooge's fortune, i can finally make friends with doofus drake, the richest kid in duckberg.

he only mingles with other obscently rich heirs,so". dewey and huey had no emotion on there face as they said  "what a snob" or "he's the worst". louie says "you see the judgement to live with? well,today your heartless criticism can't deny me my dream of being shamelessly spoiled".

webby asks "what are you going to do dewey"? he says "i don't have to explain myself to you! i'm an only child"! webby asks "i don't get it isn't being a triplet awesome"?

i say "yeah, you guys should be happy you have each other because you never know when they're going to be gone from your life forever". i look down as i think of bruce. huey put a hand on my shoulder and said "thank you"!

Dewey turned to look at huey with a slightly angry face and asked "who are you again sassy stranger"? huey got angry and said "the brother you rudely take for granted"! he went by louie and took his arm saying "right louie"?

dewey took his other arm and said "this random passbyer clearly loves only child day, right, louie? or whoever you are". louie starts to cry saying "i just want to use a rich kid for is infinity pool"! he ran off yelling "why can't i have that for myself"?!

as huey and dewey start fighting louie shouts "stop fighting"! dewey was on top of huey when he said "and this is why we need only child day"! huey then slapped him.

as i sat in my room with webby she was freaking out saying "y/n, this is bad! what if they never talk to each other again?! what if they hate each other?! what if they like being an only child more than triplets and never talk to each other again"?!