The curse of an annoying demon

3rd person pov

You looked outside your window glumly. You were brooding about your family,again. Well,aren't you just a ray of sunshine. You grumbled a bit,listening to the demon who was reminding you of your...'accident'.

No one could see him,only you could. He was right there in your reflection,as you stared at the window. He had on a very dark blue hoodie. He wore blue shorts with a white stripe and pink slippers. He had his blue hood over his head,hiding his face. Even though his face was dark,you could clearly see his white pupils. Sometimes even a blue wisp would come from his eyes.

He's been hanging around you for a few weeks. When he first popped up he told you that his name was.....Sans. (Yup,i just put Sans from undertale in this. Boom.) He also said that your paths intertwined in your past. You didn't remember him,but he did kinda remind you of something.

You grumbled slightly as he said "hey,you remember when bruce got shot in the head...twice? Hehe,that hurt really bad,didn't it? Why didn't you help him? Huh? You supposedly love him right,your big brother? Was that a lie? Do you really love him?"

You mumbled "will you just shut up and go away already? I don't need this right now." You walked towards your door,but stopped once you heard the demon say "your going to end up hurting them." You stopped, and turned around,facing your mirror.

Instead of your reflection,it showed him. He continued "you know it. Deep down inside, you know your going to hurt them, one day." You glared at him growling. You replied "no,i would never hurt them."

He said "doesn't matter. Whether you do it on purpose or on accident,you know it's going to happen. Your a monster,like me. All we ever do is hurt people we're close too. Why do you think that happened to your family? Why do you think they're six feet under right now? Because,that murderer wanted you,he wanted you for something. But what? Hehe,how long will it take for you to figure out,that we're the same. Your going to have to listen to me one day y/n, let's just hope it won't be too late."

You stared at him growling. His words were bouncing around on your head,making you even angrier. You let your anger get the best of you though. You punched the mirror,shattering it. It was quiet for a moment before he appeared behind you "see? Imagine what will happen in the future. What if you lose control of your powers and end up hurting them. Like that little sister of yours? Webby was it?"

You stared at your hands wide eyed, you tried to remind yourself he was wrong. He was just trying to get to you. But somewhere,a part of you was agreeing with him. He whispered to you "Just listen to me,i know what's best. I can make everything better for you. I can make it where you never get hurt again. All i need you to do is trust me."

You shook your head "your not even real. How the heck do you know best? And why would i trust you? A demon. I'm not an idiot." He stared at you and sighed "fine,i tried to warn you." You rolled your eyes and began to pick up the broken pieces of glass. Sans stared at you as you did. Wondering how he can get you to listen to him. How he can gt you to trust him. He thought to himself 'she really doesn't remember me,huh. Well,it has been a few years. I would have been here with her if it weren't for....them.'

After you were done cleaning,you looked at the broken mirror,and levitated it. You opened up your door and walked downstairs with it still levitating. Scrooge looked at you and the mirror. He said "y/n,what did you do to your mirror?"

You already had an excuse "uh,i sorta was practing my knife throwing and it hit my mirror,hehe." Sccrooge sighed and said "alright lass,just don't do it in your room anymore." you nodded "sorry uncle scrooge. I'll go take this out."

As you walked away you heard sans say, "hehe, hey, what's up with that old dude's sideburns? It ain't the 70's,he does know that right?" You glared at him mumbling quietly "shut it." Sans smirked he said "hey,hey look at this!"

He walked towards scrooge and jumped into his body. His face appeared as he said "hehe! I'm mr.sideburns! Nice to meet ya! Hahaha! Man! These things are super itchy! Ugh! They're like rats on your face!"

You growled and yelled "sans will you cut it out!" Sans got out of him, and stood by him. Scrooge stared at you full of confusion "Y/n,is everything okay?" A blush of embaressment formed on your cheeks. you stuttered "uh,yeah! I-uh,was saying for my,uh,uh,i was just practicing my,uh,yelling voice?"

Scrooge stared at you "uh,okay?" He walked away eyeing you suspicously. Sans smirked "ha! That was fun! Especially getting you to look like an idiot." You glared at him grumbling. You took the mirror out to the trash,it was still pouring outside.

Sans said "hey,don't be a sourpuss,i was just having a little fun. You should try it sometime,it'll make you DIE." You stared at him "shut up sans." You walked towards the gate to put the trash in front of the sidewalk.

sans said "what? You don't get it? Because I'm a skeleton,and skeletons are-" you interrupted through girtted teeth "i get it. Now will you shut up and just leave me alone."

He snickered "nah,your fun to mess with. Hey! Look what i can do!" He moved his hand,which was showing a blue flame. All of a sudden,a giant dragon skull appeared infront of you. It had Blue flames erupting in it's eye.

You rolled your eyes,still using your magic to push the trash instead of touching it. That was when a blue flame of a tiny little dead animal appeared on the floor. Your eyes widened since you love animals. Sans laughed insanly.

You picked up he poor animal and ran towards the forest,you pressed a few of it's veins before it popped back up and ran off into the foret in fear. You yelled at sans "your insane!!" Sans rolles his eyes "of course i am! Your point is?"

You sighed then turned around,bumping right into a tree. Sans laughed "it's funny how dumb you are! Hahaha!" You growled rubbing your forehead. You mumbled curses towards the annoying demon. he snickered "language."

You yelled "oh,shut it! Jeez! Why are you bothering me?! Huh!" He replied "it's simple really." He stood there quiet as you stared at him,waiting for him to answer. You asked "aren't you going to tell how simple it is?"

He replied "nope. I wanna see how long it takes for you to figure it out. It'll be amusing." You groaned before yawning. Sans glanced at you "tired?" You replied "yeah,i would have gotten sleep last night of you would have shut the heck up and stop messing with my dreams."

He shrugged "eh, i was bored." You began to trudge back towards the mansion. You entered immdietly feeling the warmth hit you. Sans stood in front of you "i gotta go do some buisness inside your head,so see ya."

He dissapeared,but you knew he would be back. You mumbled "might as well as get some sleep." You dragged yourself up the stairs and towards your room,exhausted. As soon as you reached it,you jumped into bed,wrapping yourself in the covers and falling into a deep sleep.

As you slept,sans was in your head of course,watching your dreams. He eventually started going through your memories etc. Learning everything about you. Of course,he already knew everything about you,but,he liked reviewing it.

After a few hours,he jumped out of your head,and into reality. He appeared right beside your bed. He stared at you before sighing. He groaned "why do mortals need so much sleep? Just do less, saves energy."

He stared at you for a minute before mumbled "i can't wait until she finally recognizes me." He reached into his pocket,pulling out a paper. He unfolded it.

It showed a drawing in color crayons. Seems like a 2 year old drew it. In the picture was him and a young girl holding hands. The little girl had h/l h/c hair. Her feathers were a s/t color. She had big e/c eyes. He smiled a bit and mumbled "once you do,things will go back to the way they used to be.

Then i can help you. Away from everyone who could ever hurt you. One day y/n,one day."

(Hey guys,i know this is a little short,but i got this idea and just had to write a chapter about it. Oh,and yeah. Sans in is in this story now,BOOM! He'll be a little different in character though,just letting you know. actually writing this chapter was kinda fun. Sorry if it's kinda suckish. I did this chapter on my phone. Hope you enjoyed it! I'll see you on another ducktales episode! Remember keep being awesome!)