The Secret(s) of Castle Mcduck

your pov

 i sat in the car next to Dewey while smiling as he looked at pictures of his mom,my mom and selene. i heard webby say "oh,that one's nice". 

Dewey jumped up almost dropping the sphere but thankfully he caught it. he asked "how long have you two been there"?! webby answered "about 25,30 minutes".

 i reply "maybe for like, five minutes". Dewey sighs and i look at him sadly as webby asks "you still haven't told your brothers about what we found out about your mom"?

 he says "tell them what exactly? she too the spear of selene? we have no idea what that means. we don't even know what it looks like. why get them in a panic when this could all be a dead end"?

 i reply "because,that's their mother too. they deserve to know what's going on". he then starts nodding his head looking out into the distance while saying "Mm. Mm-hmm.Mm-hmm,Mm-Hmm". 

webby asks "why do you always do that? Dewey asks "do what"? she replied "whenever your trying to ignore someone, you stare into the distance and pretend like your thinking".

 i ask "wait,he does that"? she looks at me and says "yeah,you didn't know that"? i shook my head and said "honestly,this is like the first time i'm ever seeing this". she says confused "huh".

 Dewey then says "i'm trying to protect them". webby asks "and keeping an earth shattering secret won't ruin your brother-hood"? Dewey then starts to 'think' as i roll my eyes at him.

 launchpad then slammed on the breaks and yelled "found it"!  he then stopped the car as we almost crashed into a statue. uncle scrooge orders "launchpad,hide the jeep in the moors". 

i get out of the car as uncle scrooge explains "every five years, the mists of dismal downs part enough to reveal the home of the lost treasure of the knights Templar". 

he faces the castle saying "brace yourselves kids. the primordial menace lurks here. the most treacherous terror I've ever faced". 

i roll my eyes saying "uncle scrooge,i think your being over dramatic". the door opens and out steps his dad saying "oi! jettison that jalopy from my driveway this instant you deadbeat"!

 uncle scrooge mumbles "mommy,daddy". the others eyes widened as i smile widely. uncle scrooge's mom run to scrooge saying "scroogey"! she hugs him tightly while kissing him and he groans. 

she looks at me and let go of him saying "y/n"! she hugs me tightly as i giggle and say "nice to see you, nanna". see,i call her nanna since she feels like a grandmother to me. 

she says "nice to see you too y/n". she lets go of me and i chuckle while cracking my back from her tight hugs. she looks at the boys saying "son. oh,look at your sweet bairns! finally,i get to meet ya"! 

she runs to them with her arms open but Huey and Dewey run leaving Louie. she runs towards him but he says running "whoa! no, fine! i'm good! thank you,thought! ugg"!

 she turns around saying "welcome,all of you,to castle mcduck"! Huey goes up to scrooge asking "your parents are still alive"?! Louie says "i can't believe your still alive".

 Huey looks at me and asks "y/n,how do you know them"? i answer "hue,I've been knowing scrooge since i was little. of course i'm going to meet them".

uncle scrooges dad then says "he put a curse on us". uncle scrooge says "that is not fair! i kindly rebuilt our ancestral castle for them". he rubs the back of his neck adding "and i may have used some mystical druid stones that accidentally granted them immortality".

 he turned to them and says "i didn't know it would buy me and eternity's worth or criticism". uncle scrooge's dad then says "so he admits he wants to be rid of us".